SO emailin, chatting and tempted to cheat with ex

seren

You might not have gotten closure from him in your past relationship which is sad but still not worth it. Imagine your his girlfriend and he is talking to another just to get his kicks. He is using you because you are so willing and emotionally attached to him. So do not allow him to use you like a tissue. A quick blow and then tossed into the trash. He is not by any means perfect and you should be looking for better guy. If he is likely to cheat on her then what do you think he'd do if he were with you? He might be your friend but you cannot be ok with what he is doing. For his and your sake cut contact until he can control himself. In the meantime find yourself someone who wants you and only you.

I think it's happening exactly for the reason you stated....so that you'll kick him off his pedestal and not see him as the "one who got away". Now you'll be free to meet people who are available for you.

Good for you for stopping contact...that shows a lot of self-respect. This is obviously not what you want and now you're freed up to find what you DO want.

Good for you!!!

This is cheating on his part. Emotionally and other stuff too but in the end still cheating. Being tempted is one thing but to actually go to your ex and request that you send suggestive photos of themselves to you? I can understand if you had a "soft spot" for him but just then he was thinking with his * * * * . I've done that and all other guys have to. Although its not right we all have our weak moments as we are human.

My ex cheated on me with hers because she simply could not get over him and we were arguing at the time, even though it was in the span of one month. This was on the day before Relay for Life which I was getting ready to volunteer for. Eventually she told me which pissed me off so much I broke up with her via text. * * * * ty thing to do on my part I know but it wasn't totally uncalled for.

For every person we have a relationship with they each take a place a small space in our heart. No matter how big or small. You never know what might happen in the future. I bought an ebook a while back and although I don't have the link for the book I do have one for something called "the 2nd Chance Letter." It might help but I also recommend the book, if you want I can send it to you via email but if not the book is called the Magic of Making Up by TW Jackson. Hope this helps.

link removed

link removed

Archived