closure sex?

seren

I studied a great Italian book at Uni, called 'La Coscienza di Zeno', '(Zeno's Conscience' or 'The last Cigarette').

This guy was giving up smoking, but every time he allowed himself one last cigarette. Because he knew it was going to be his last one, it always tasted so good that he just couldn't quit after all...

I'm sure there was more to it than that, but the moral stuck in my mind!!

^ oh, that's a smart post.

Closure sex only works if it's painful. I've not felt the need for it, but it's happened unintentionally.

Trying to feel close while at the same time tearing apart. It's agony! And like smoking (non smoker who used to smoke a pack a day!)....so so easy to get lulled into the morbid romance of it.

When you see it for what it is, it makes you wince to even think about it.

so there is such a thing as closure sex? some people do actually feel the need for this for closure?

and i like the example of smoking. knowing its your last one, give you chance to enjoy it and remember it etc.....

what did you mean by you cringe when you see it for what it is, what do you mean by see it for what it is? do you mean the end?

what did you mean by you cringe when you see it for what it is, what do you mean by see it for what it is? do you mean the end?

I can only speak for myself. See it for what it is - just a last romp in the sack that is kind of desperate and sad. It was like waking up from a dream or something, the dream of sharing a life with that person.

Guess it depends what feelings each person brings to the situation.

Archived