Casting light upon my,

Restless body

Lying in the grass

Listening to your light breathing

Tickling my neck, lover's touch

Smells like…just before the plunge

I'll wait for you here

'Till the morning's dew

Meaningful Ramblings...sometimes I have a hard time figuring out my own thoughts.

I liked your poem and the way you described the moon light and casting a shadow upon you, I thought that was great, I couldn't picture both lying on the grass at night (or is that something else).

When I read your poem after you'd paused and put… it seemed as if there was some intent upon death or suicide when you waited to take the plunge or something like you were willing to take the risk and further something for your own good and you wait for them to do the same.

I don't know just my reading into it.

Kel

Actually it was an English assignment and it was inspired from a picture i found on the internet. After reading your response to it I can see how you got that, my initial meaning was for a person to get the feeling of a yearning for somebody...or being alone. But I also like yours, I never would have thought of it that way but I liked it alot. Thanks for the comment.

I'm locked inside a

Deathly cold heart

I want to touch your,

Pain

Slipping slowly

Down the silver lit night

I'll be here for you

'Til you've had enough

A reply to your reply poem

*Note* I don't always end with 'Til, just keeping up the pattern. Nice poem btw!

• 2 weeks later...