bf sharing our sex life to an online female friend

stephla

ok i get it!!! i just don't get it why he doesn't talk to me about it!? it's just not the right way! he's lying and doing it secretly. (if it is true, which i'll find out after i talk to him.)

but i guess i got what i deserved. though i thought we excluded the possibility of a threesome a long time ago. he brought it up in a sneaky way. but how can it be? just recently we've talked how threesomes with 2 girls and 1 guy don't do much for him. just like any sex with more people involved.

now what!? i don't want none of this! excuse me for saying but the girl is not even good looking. (but even if she was!) i guess he doesn't care?

oh just how to make all this stop!?

Well, there IS the possibility that we could be wrong. I just think if it walks like a duck...

The way to stop it is to have an open dialogue with him...Tell him you just want to be sure there's no misunderstandings, given the conversations in the past. Tell him you wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, be offended, or angry because of a misunderstanding of intent.

btw- is she coming to stay with the two of you?

Well, there IS the possibility that we could be wrong. I just think if it walks like a duck...

btw- is she coming to stay with the two of you?

no i don't think so. at least as far as i know, he didn't say a thing about it.

i know you're all just saying your opinion. it's ok, that's what i'm here for, thanks.

i just have to say i think it's completely insane if he is planing it behind my back. we both agreed we don't want an open relationship. so if he is doing it, it's a strong reason for me to dump him, a violation of trust. though it's already done at some point. but i won't rush it, it could all be a misunderstanding.

so yes i'll talk to him as soon as i get the chance.

Archived