Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

Another film i'm trying to find, can't remember the name of it but here's a description

girl friend

Hey guys,

thanks for your help with me locating Candleshoe last year.

Theres a film i watched with my cousin as kids, and we're trying to find it so we can watch it again but although we can remember what happens in it we can't remember the name!

So basically theres a single mum of a cute little boy and a single father of a little girl (possibly called Mary/Masey) and the film starts off with them rushing for the school trip and missing the ferry. They decide to share the babysitting for the day. (in the end i think the parents get together).

The little girl disappears to stroke some kittens under the counter of a shop leaving the woman terrified she's lost her when shes looking after them, the little boy gets a toy stuck up his nose and i think ends up in hospital when the man looks after him. The woman is wearing a funny suit at the end and she turns up at the mans work (i think he's in something legal) and his boss comments on ''the woman, in THE outfit." The woman in the end leaves work early at the risk of getting fired to run accross town at full pace speed to make sure her son gets to the football match so he gets a trophy for playing, and says a tearful speech about how he's been dragged around town with her all morning and he's probably going to miss his game and so he won't get the trophy, but instead of sulking, he's there making fish faces at them in the window. Oh yeah and initially she'd pretended he was a lost little boy because she shouldn't have had him in work with her.

Anyways, yeah... any ideas which film it was guys please?

Gosh this is like a riddle isn't it.!

Archived