Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's FINALLY Thursday..which means tomorrow is Friday and i'm freakin' ready for this week to be over. I have things to do and sleep to catch up on.

I realized that i'm ridiculously selfish when it comes to Trey. He has stayed with me every night this week..he wasn't going to last night..but it kinda hurt my feelings when he said he wasn't..he knew it let me down and ended up staying but why can't I just be like "okay, honey..no big deal." He isn't staying with me tonight..I am kind of sad-ish about it..only because I love falling asleep with him next to me. The thought of not having him next to me is just disheartening. I have attachment issues I really need to work on. It's like I just want him all to myself 24/7 which isn't possible. Bah humbug..I know, this isnt' the holiday..but it fits perfectly to me.

I WILL sleep alone tonight! *get this into your head, shelby..jesus!*

I know exactly what you mean about being selfish and wanting him all to yourself. I'm the exact same way with Will. I'm so freaking codependent it's disgusting. And he's so wonderful about it... if he wants to go out without me and I show even a hint of disappointment, he stays. Probably just feeds my codependency but sigh.

Just try to tell yourself that spending time apart is totally healthy and will benefit the relationship. I need to take my own advice too.

I know exactly what you mean about being selfish and wanting him all to yourself. I'm the exact same way with Will. I'm so freaking codependent it's disgusting. And he's so wonderful about it... if he wants to go out without me and I show even a hint of disappointment, he stays. Probably just feeds my codependency but sigh.

Just try to tell yourself that spending time apart is totally healthy and will benefit the relationship. I need to take my own advice too.

I'm horrible..i'm glad someone can relate though. I put it off perfectly too [in my mind] when I tell him to go hang out with his friends..and then when he decides to..i'm like "...okay...." then he's like "nevermind, i'm staying with you.." then I feel bad..lol. It's a vicious stupid cycle. I am getting over it today! I will prevail! [sp?]

I'm horrible..i'm glad someone can relate though. I put it off perfectly too [in my mind] when I tell him to go hang out with his friends..and then when he decides to..i'm like "...okay...." then he's like "nevermind, i'm staying with you.." then I feel bad..lol. It's a vicious stupid cycle. I am getting over it today! I will prevail! [sp?]

hahaha! You sound exactly like me in that. It's such a vicious circle, isn't it!? YOU feel guilty for them not hanging out with their friends, but they're so sweet that THEY feel guilty for "abandoning" us.

word, wila.

What are you doin' for halloween? Dressing up? [other members feel free to answer this question, i'm curious as to what everyone is gonna be!!]

I have decided not to dress up this year because I have a date instead. Lol. But I was gonna go as zombie surgeon wearing scrubs etc hehe.

Haunted house is almost ready...we went and bought a few more things last night for it..I am so freakin' exciteddd!! Now all we have to do is go buy food tomorrow..grilled chicken breast, hot dogs and hamburgers..plus other 'snacky'ish foods..like dip and appetizers. I'm ready to dress uppp and dress Trey up.

Trey and I had a serious 'future' talk last night..he said something that broke my heart..he feels like i'm not satisfied with him in the bedroom and that I want to try having sex with someone else since he is the only person i've ever had sex with..which isn't true in the least. I'm not going to lie..the thought has crossed my mind..but I wouldn't ever pursue that, i'm perfectly content with him..and he knows that now. I feel like I let him down in some way..because I guess I didn't show how I felt. It's over and done with now.

I'm thankful that it's friday.

Should we break up..? He doesn't give me butterflies anymore..and someone else does.

I'm bored..but I love him more than anything and he's so perfect..I just feel like it's not enough for me anymore. I would crush his heart if I really left him..but i'm just at a loss..I have no idea what to do.

This is what I always wished for..he's caring, understanding, loving, faithful, accepting of my faults..but for some reason it feels like it's not enough.

I need to think long and hard about this..

Archived