Ladies: Do you feel more interested in sex after arguing with your man?

Double J

We've seen it in the movies: A man and woman slap each other back and forth before shoving their tongues passionately down each other's neck.

Those are just movies. Personally, I've found that my girlfriend suddenly becomes friskier and more interested in sex after the following:

(1) We get into a heated argument

(2) I put her in her place for doing something wrong/inappropriate

Do these things set off some sort of sensor in women? Are you ladies more drawn to your men sexually when they display this "I'm not taking your BS" sort of attitude?

We've seen it in the movies: A man and woman slap each other back and forth before shoving their tongues passionately down each other's neck.

Those are just movies. Personally, I've found that my girlfriend suddenly becomes friskier and more interested in sex after the following:

Do these things set off some sort of sensor in women? Are you ladies more drawn to your men sexually when they display this "I'm not taking your BS" sort of attitude?

If a guy stands up to me then it will turn me on and if he hits me or degrades me in any way then he had better stay away from me.

no. i want people to leave me alone when i am angry. i don't want to be touched at all. a while after i calm down though, makeup sex is GREAT.

my bf is the opposite. he gets turned on when i am angry even if it's just for a little tiny thing.

I wish I could say I felt friskier after we have had an argument but I'm not really one to forget easy lol. It takes a while and the issue has to be resolved.

Then again we never really get into "heated" arguments. Just disagreements when it comes to point of views and opinions, which we calmly talk out. Nothing sexy about it

After an argument? No way.

To me feeling angry, resentful, hurt, sad, disgusted, or upset about something is the biggest turn off ever and I just want to be left alone.

The brain is the most powerful sexual organ and mine does not think sexually if other things are going on.

I don't believe in the concept of "make-up" sex.

Things have to be going well overall for sex to go well.

Yes that works for me as well but it also depends on the situation.

The message it sends off is assertiveness/confidence- a trait very attractive in both men and women. Says "I know where I stand, what my boundaries are, what I believe in and you better deal with it"

Archived