Women in Philadelphia are in a category of their own. Can you believe this?

ConfusedDater

This girl I just met online off craiglist I only talked to over email. In my ad I said I wanted to speak to someone with PHONE SKILLS. So she replied and we went back and forth on the email and we were then supposed to chat on the phone. So tonight while I'm sitting here watching the game eating my favorite snacks, i get a email from her saying

"Hey I'm in your neighborhood and not ready to leave just yet. Let me know if you are available"

HUH??? Available for what? To meet face to face and I have no PICTURE YET or yet to talk to her on the phone? Wiill I be wrong if I ask her if she is on some type of medication??

No photo, No Phone conversation, only email and she emails tonight and wants to know if I'm available-lol Is it because it's a SATURDAY NIGHT???

She may not reply back because of how I responded to email which was

"Available for What?-lol

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a troll?

Or are you just trying to make life hard for yourself? You want to meet someone, but you seem to have absolutely no ability to deal with people who don't behave exactly as you want them to behave. These are women, not real dolls.

She probably thought she'd just try and cut out some of the game playing and go for a meet to gauge her interest. There's no need for you to insult her for it.

Are you a troll?

Or are you just trying to make life hard for yourself? You want to meet someone, but you seem to have absolutely no ability to deal with people who don't behave exactly as you want them to behave. These are women, not real dolls.

She probably thought she'd just try and cut out some of the game playing and go for a meet to gauge her interest. There's no need for you to insult her for it.

And I said that it made no sense because with this girl I have not even talked to yet. Atleast the other was cute with a bad personality. This girl I don't know what she looks like or sound like so no I'm not getting dress to meet someone and I have no Picture to see. OK??????????????

Dude,

It is graigslist. What do you expect? On graigslist you will find the good, the bad, and the bizarre.

For all you know your "lady" might be some perverted guy pretending to be a lady.

Sign up for a real dating site, one where you pay money, and you might get a different result.

Also, don't judge all the women in Philadelphia because of this one incident.

did you say in your ad "i only want to speak on the phone no meeting up"? if not then i don't see how she's wrong.

in the ad I said I wanted to speak to a female who has communication skills over the phone and then we can see where that leads. So that's why she confused me with that emil tonight. Can you imagine a guy who had yet to send his picture or talk to a girl on the phone sending a email like that?-lol Shewould probably labeled him as CREEPY.

Well this guy tonight is saying she is coming off as CREEPY!!!!

People use craigslist for dating? I thought it was for finding used furniture and strippers for bachelor parties. Huh.

And she meant that she was in your area and didn't feel like going home yet and wondered if you wanted to meet.

Are you generally this touchy when women propose a meet?

in the ad I said I wanted to speak to a female who has communication skills over the phone and then we can see where that leads. So that's why she confused me with that emil tonight. Can you imagine a guy who had yet to send his picture or talk to a girl on the phone sending a email like that?-lol Shewould probably labeled him as CREEPY.

Well this guy tonight is saying she is coming off as CREEPY!!!!

How about you put in your add

"Must have communication skills, be willing to do ALL of the work and expect that you will get nothing in return. I will find something wrong with you no matter how perfect you are, if your hair is out of place pssh! it isn't worth my time getting dressed. I enjoy being lazy when it comes to dating, I expect everything to be "perfect" yet non existant at the same time. I don't know what I want out of life so while I figure that out I will make every excuse and blame my problems on the females then sit and wonder why I am a "confused dater" if you fit any of these descriptions, please, don't even bother wasting your time I won't be happy with anything you say or do regardless of how hard you try."

I dunno, how long you been emailing? If it's been a while then i'd meet her for a drink or something - no harm in that. I'd be concerned if she somehow ended up in my literal 'neighborhood' though - then that would be creepy.

I agree, if a guy were to do that we'd be labeled a creep or stalker. But whatever, if you don't want to meet her then dont, if you do, then do.

If a guy sent me a message saying he was in my area and would like to meet up.. if I was looking for dating on craigslist I wouldn't label him as creepy. Depending on how I felt at that point I may accept and go out, get to know him and find out what he's about or I might politely decline and explain that i'd prefer to get to know him over the phone better but would just take it as a gesture and foot in the door on his part and not label him or rush to post on ENA about it like it is some crazy behavior.

People use craigslist for dating? I thought it was for finding used furniture and strippers for bachelor parties. Huh.

And she meant that she was in your area and didn't feel like going home yet and wondered if you wanted to meet.

Are you generally this touchy when women propose a meet?

I don't know what she looks like. Or had I spoken to her over the phone. I thought it was kind of CREEPY that she just suggested a meet on a Saturday Night without talking to me first. In all honesty, a LADY doesn't meet a man for the first time at 10pm on saturday night. That's not what Ladies do so I can already tell she is not my type.

I don't know what she looks like. Or had I spoken to her over the phone. I thought it was kind of CREEPY that she just suggested a meet on a Saturday Night without talking to me first. In all honesty, a LADY doesn't meet a man for the first time at 10pm on saturday night. That's not what Ladies do so I can already tell she is not my type.

Ladies do that... (What is different than meeting someone in a bar or in the streets?.. seriously..)

Do you even know what your type is? or better yet, do you even have a type? It seems no matter how or what the person does they can never be good enough for you. Now you either have issues you need to work out or you just need to forget about dating altogether.

I dunno, how long you been emailing? If it's been a while then i'd meet her for a drink or something - no harm in that. I'd be concerned if she somehow ended up in my literal 'neighborhood' though - then that would be creepy.

I agree, if a guy were to do that we'd be labeled a creep or stalker. But whatever, if you don't want to meet her then dont, if you do, then do.

We only talked on email once and that was on Thursday, We exchanged about 5 or 6 emails.

Yeah, but "ladies" aren't looking for men on craigslist either.

Remember the pond your fishing in.

But I dont get you. Are you the type who likes internet fantasies, but is afraid to meet people in person? Because if you spent that much time chatting online with her, and are sitting at home on a Saturday night eating funyons, I dont get why you didnt meet her.

We only talked on email once and that was on Thursday, We exchanged about 5 or 6 emails.

Ok, and? You don't know a person you meet in publics entire history the first time you meet them in a public place so whats the difference when you meet someone online? Meet them in a public place, if you aren't interested either be man enough to sit it out and then decline any farther attempts of contact or simply just don't appear. Just because she offered to meet you doesn't mean she is crazy or some kind of creep. She probably just feels internet dating is whack and wants to actually meet you offline.

Ladies do that... (What is different than meeting someone in a bar or in the streets?.. seriously..)

Do you even know what your type is? or better yet, do you even have a type? It seems no matter how or what the person does they can never be good enough for you. Now you either have issues you need to work out or you just need to forget about dating altogether.

A women with class do not just appear in a guy's neighborhood and say-"are you available" at 10pm on a saturday night. That sounds like something a woman would do if she is HORNY.

A women with class do not just appear in a guy's neighborhood and say-"are you available" at 10pm on a saturday night. That sounds like something a woman would do if she is HORNY.

She said she happened to be in your neighborhood, what is so wrong with that? You are freaking blowing this out of proportion worse than I have ever seen anyone do. It seems like you are making excuses to be alone. Why even bother dating if you are just going to find something wrong with every person you ever come into contact with. It seems you have really deep issues that you need to work out. I feel sorry for the women who may come into contact with you.

Ok, and? You don't know a person you meet in publics entire history the first time you meet them in a public place so whats the difference when you meet someone online? Meet them in a public place, if you aren't interested either be man enough to sit it out and then decline any farther attempts of contact or simply just don't appear. Just because she offered to meet you doesn't mean she is crazy or some kind of creep. She probably just feels internet dating is whack and wants to actually meet you offline.

It's 10pm. If she had sent that at 2pm then yes I may have gave it some thought. But it's 10pm on a saturday night, almost FREAK TIME

Yeah, but "ladies" aren't looking for men on craigslist either.

Remember the pond your fishing in.

But I dont get you. Are you the type who likes internet fantasies, but is afraid to meet people in person? Because if you spent that much time chatting online with her, and are sitting at home on a Saturday night eating funyons, I dont get why you didnt meet her.

Well I was in the middle of potato skins, nachos, and wings.

Archived