what kind of kisser are you?

Depends on the kind of kiss. A loving kiss would be done with caresses through her beautiful hair and my fingers tracing down her back to have our flesh as tightly together possible so I can feel her pulse and take in her scent while tasting her. A passionate more needy kiss is entirely different, with different emotions, where our hands linger to different body parts leading to something more.

hahahaha, me too. I also run my fingers through his hair..my hands on his face..mmm, I love kissing/making out with my SO.

It's hard to keep your hands off when it's poking you through his pants! Seriously though, I'm a bit of everything. No two kisses are the same!

Depends on the kind of kiss. A loving kiss would be done with caresses through her beautiful hair and my fingers tracing down her back to have our flesh as tightly together possible so I can feel her pulse and take in her scent while tasting her. A passionate more needy kiss is entirely different, with different emotions, where our hands linger to different body parts leading to something more.

wow!!! sounds good!!

Archived