Red bra...is this a sign?

justaguy25

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red bra should imply something, but I'm guessing it probably doesn't.

If a girl is spending a day just with you and she goes braless - THEN, I seriously think she's got the hots for you. I am unfortunately a serious gawker if a girl doesn't wear a bra. I'm like a cat on catnip - I get captivated and hypnotized by it (them). My eyes become fixated and I fall under her spell.

If a girl is spending a day just with you and she goes braless - THEN, I seriously think she's got the hots for you. I am unfortunately a serious gawker if a girl doesn't wear a bra. I'm like a cat on catnip - I get captivated and hypnotized by it (them). My eyes become fixated and I fall under her spell.

This isn't hard to fix. You just need to make some sort of non-sexual mental association that automatically comes to mind in certain situations.

For instance, I once milked cows at a dairy farm. Ever since then, breasts just don't do anything for me anymore. All I picture is that crazy Hoover milking machine and strange sounds it made.

No it doesn't... shall we ladies then assume that if you men don't wear nice fresh sexy underwear you don't want to get laid?

I hope you won't be too displeased when you're called a creep and pervert for staring. Possess some self control.

No it doesn't... shall we ladies then assume that if you men don't wear nice fresh sexy underwear you don't want to get laid?

I hope you won't be too displeased when you're called a creep and pervert for staring. Possess some self control.

It takes a lot of strength to pull my eyes away from them. It wouldn't be a problem if women war bras. But if you're not going to wear a bra then you can't really complain about where male eyes gravitate to.

LOL But I'm not talking about looking or glancing, I'm talking about staring/ gawking and being mesmorized. There's a pretty ginormous difference between the 2. Looking is fine, gawking sexually at body parts... not so much.

LOL But I'm not talking about looking or glancing, I'm talking about staring/ gawking and being mesmorized. There's a pretty ginormous difference between the 2. Looking is fine, gawking sexually at body parts... not so much.

oh true, that can be a little annoying.

Archived