Road head???

secretness87

Guys: Have you ever gotten road head?

Girls: Have you ever given it?

If so... when would you guys usually engage in that? Usually at night, right? When no one can see you guys/no other cars around?

Well...

I just have a random story. Basically I was leaving the mall today, and I was stopped at a red traffic light. The car that pulled up to my right started getting my attention. I saw something moving a lot from the corner of my eye (I usually don't really look around and stare), and when I finally looked over. The "thing" that was moving a lot, was a girl's head. It was bobbing up and down, and the guy was for sure enjoying it. The thing that disgusted me was that, he looks over at me.. and smirks. Now, I'm wondering if he is sober or intoxicated??? Because yeah... I was for sure disgusted by it and a bit traumatized. I mean.. I knew what was going on...but it was also my first time ever seeing someone else doing that.. and it wasn't even me doing that on someone or anything (I've never given anyone road head).

But yeah, have any of you ever witnessed someone else giving/getting road yet? It's disturbing right? I mean, I'm not a virgin or anything..but at the same time, I'm not promiscuous or engage in anything that's really "out there" so I was really really shocked and disgusted at them. I mean, the guy was clearly enjoying it, and my uncomfortable-ness was definitely turning him on or something. He SMIRKED at me. Gross! Haha, but yeah. And since the traffic light was red, I was just stuck there and couldn't move. I didn't even know how to react, so I just looked away, and continued to change the music on the radio stations and stuff.. Ugh, so awkward! But yeah... right after the light turned green, I was seriously relieved, and I just sped off. I had a little fear of the guy either following me in his car, or that he was drunk.. so naturally I would want to get away from a drunk person driving to avoid being in any accident so yeah. But right after I sped off, I was fine...

When I got home, the first thing I did was call each one of my closest friends and told them what happened. We are all 21-22 years old, some aren't "experienced" and the one that is, is about at the same level as me.. but she hasn't seen anything that random either. She told me that seeing that was "rare" lol. I was freaking out when I told them on the phone what had just happened to me, and my friend ended up saying, "You saw and witnessed all of that because it's Friday the 13th!" Hahah..

Yeah, it was a random story but I just had to share and get your thoughts on this... and how you would react if you randomly saw a couple in the car next to you doing that, and clearly wanting you to see it. LOL

To answer your question from the get-go: I've given road head, both during the day and at night. I'm a little wild, call it/me what you will. I've also been stuck in many a traffic jam, and been witness to this and so much more (I once saw a couple having sex while driving down the turnpike. Major yikes, right?). I would still, however, be disturbed, as I think it's a very personal thing to accidentally "creep up on." My condolences to you, sweetheart.

Ever seen the Robin Williams movie, "The World According to Garp"?

Yeah, after seeing that, I don't think it's something I'd ever consider trying.

Naw, I never saw or heard that movie.

But yeah, after seeing that tonight, I don't think I ever would want to engage in road yet. Anything relating to that behind closed doors would be fine with me though... lol

To answer your question from the get-go: I've given road head, both during the day and at night. I'm a little wild, call it/me what you will. I've also been stuck in many a traffic jam, and been witness to this and so much more (I once saw a couple having sex while driving down the turnpike. Major yikes, right?). I would still, however, be disturbed, as I think it's a very personal thing to accidentally "creep up on." My condolences to you, sweetheart.

How the heck does someone have sex while driving?? I'm trying to picture it but it looks complicated. I guess the girl has to straddle the guy that's driving or something? 0_o That's crazy though. I wish I wasn't by myself tonight when I saw what I saw. I think the experience would've been funnier if I was with friends or something, lol. And thanks. I'll cope.. haha. 3 years ago, I caught my roommate having sex with her bf at night while I was in the room. (it was a dorm, and we shared a room and I caught them at like 4Am because they woke me up doing that)

Im going to be honest and Im prepared to be flamed…

I personally think road head is one of the most selfish and reckless things a person can engage in. You wanna risk your own life, whatever. But to disregard the safety and well-being of those around you? Not cool.

Im sorry that happened to you. Sounds very disturbing.

No, that's fair enough. I think that there are enough people out there who have trouble with awareness while concentrating fully.

I gotta say too, what a creep, I mean it's one thing to get busted in an awkward situation, but smirking at a random chick when she catches an eyeful of you and your gf... That's kinda nasty.

Sympathies +1

I personally think road head is one of the most selfish and reckless things a person can engage in. You wanna risk your own life, whatever. But to disregard the safety and well-being of those around you? Not cool.

Im sorry that happened to you. Sounds very disturbing.

What if you're on hundreds of miles of open highway with just about no traffic? I could see it being extremely dangerous if you were driving in the city...

I've gotten it, and loved it. My most recent ex never wanted to do it. She wanted to watch me masturbate while driving, which I did. I also gave her manual pleasure while I was driving, which I thought was hot.

Kinky.

I've never given nor gotten. I'm a pretty paranoid person in the car and safety comes first.

I still can't imagine how people have road SEX! I've heardof some stories and keep wondering how a guy can have sex while driving. Someone who's done it, please explain?

Well it helps if you have a Lincoln Towncar rather than a Honda Civic. Automatic transmission, cruise control... these would help, too. If you can have sex while driving a Miata with a manual transmission while drinking a cup of coffee in rush hour traffic, then I'll definitely give you a gold star. Better yet, try it while skydiving.

haha, i would but only in a secluded place. you know those never ending road with only 1 lane in the country? yea...... that would be ok.

having said that, i don't really care when i see other people have sex. id' give him the thumbs up or something. haha. i'm pretty desensitized now. i walk in on my roommates having sex enough times to not care anymore.

Gotten it, it's awesome, and I've been on both sides of the smirk and the proper response is to give the guy getting it a big thumbs up.

Usually though it's something you want to do late at night. But if you're up high like in an SUV it's not as much of a problem/risk of others seeing.

I drive large trucks(trailer trucks) and you'll be surprised what you may see when you look down into a car beside you. I've gotten road head and have done mutual masturbation while driving when I was younger. The fun comes from the danger, that's what makes it hot.

I've gotten it a couple of times. It's best to do it when on the highway and traffic is non-existent, that way you can stay relaxed and not have to worry about turning the wheel much, plus it's safer. It's plenty possible to stay focused on the road while enjoying some road head.

What if you're on hundreds of miles of open highway with just about no traffic? I could see it being extremely dangerous if you were driving in the city...

Are you prepared to use that line of reasoning for drunk driving?

I agree it's a dangerous thing to do for little gain (really, you don't get much other than a rush... and if you want a rush, go sky diving). I read something once about a guy who was involved in an accident while receiving road head, his girlfriend died instantly (blow to the temple crushed her skull) and his "equipment" was severed.

I gotta say too, what a creep, I mean it's one thing to get busted in an awkward situation, but smirking at a random chick when she catches an eyeful of you and your gf... That's kinda nasty.

Hahah, so what exactly would be the right response to someone looking over at you while you're getting road head? I'm pretty sure I'd smile too =].

Archived