anal sex

scared2deaf

I swore I'd never try it.

Then I did.

I wasn't prepared for it.

But there was no poo!!

As long as your poo isint soft and watery I think you'll be fine.

Be cautious!

Anal can caus you to poo uncontrollably. Lol

no it doesnt... ?

Actually it can. Your sphincter muscles down there control when you go to the bathroom, and getting them all stretched out can make you "leak" because you have less control over them. But I think occurs more often for people who do it frequently on a regular basis, versus occassionally.

Actually it can. Your sphincter muscles down there control when you go to the bathroom, and getting them all stretched out can make you "leak" because you have less control over them. But I think occurs more often for people who do it frequently on a regular basis, versus occassionally.

well that explains that...

i have anal maybe at most once every month or so. i dont really qualify for regular basis lol

I agreed to try it with my boyfriend when I next go over there 'cause we're both curious people when it comes to sex. I was worried about that too so I ooked it up and asked friends who have tried it and they say it's unlikely to have that problem. I think as long as you don't need to go to the bathroom and you're clean then it should be fine. Always remember the golden rule too...*lots* of lubricant!

Archived