Animal rights.

Mavh25

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, chickens get their heads dipped in electrically charged water to paralyze them. They remain almost always completely conscious during the process.

My mom used to date a cattle farmer. The bolt gun misses a lot more when dealing with factory lines. They just keep processing the cow regardless of it being conscious.

From my previous research, I've pretty much concluded that chickens get it the worst. The way they're caged in those tiny little prison cells, unable to move...until they're finally put out of their misery...but wait, nope...not yet.. more torture for the chicken when it finally gets dipped in electric water ...and comes out still conscious.

One thing I read mentioned a certain farm plucking them while they're still alive.

Also, chickens get their heads dipped in electrically charged water to paralyze them. They remain almost always completely conscious during the process.

My mom used to date a cattle farmer. The bolt gun misses a lot more when dealing with factory lines. They just keep processing the cow regardless of it being conscious.

they do water now?

yeah i remember they had to electrocute the chicken before it went to the little blade thing that cut all of their necks open because they would see it coming and 'jump' away from it.

From my previous research, I've pretty much concluded that chickens get it the worst. The way they're caged in those tiny little prison cells, unable to move...until they're finally put out of their misery...but wait, nope...not yet.. more torture for the chicken when it finally gets dipped in electric water ...and comes out still conscious.

One thing I read mentioned a certain farm plucking them while they're still alive. watched a video of one of those chicken places and a tornado went through and destroyed the building...nobody came back for the chickens..they were stuck there for weeks and it shows a big tractor like scooping all the cages up and like throwing it in a big pile and the chicken were still alive](*,)

One thing I read mentioned a certain farm plucking them while they're still alive.

Chickens are mean little rats. But, they don't deserve what they get.

Also, I'm more worried with the hormones they just pump into the little guys to get them swelled up past natural uses and get them laying more eggs then they would ever naturally.

As I've said before, I am perfectly fine with eating meat. I view us as being omnivores and eating animals to be a natural part of that.

However, I think, on the whole, people have far too much protein in their diet and the gigantic processing places are just a mess.

we watched a video of one of those chicken places and a tornado went through and destroyed the building...nobody came back for the chickens..they were stuck there for weeks and it shows a big tractor like scooping all the cages up and like throwing it in a big pile and the chicken were still alive](*,)

Oh my god!!!!

That's sickening. Those poor little things.

they do water now?

yeah i remember they had to electrocute the chicken before it went to the little blade thing that cut all of their necks open because they would see it coming and 'jump' away from it.

At least, that was the description from what I've read. I imagine it varies from place to place.

I read that they hang them upside down and drag their heads through water that has an electric charge.

Most of the time, the chickens get knocked out.

But, some of the time, they are just paralyzed and are still conscious.

Oh man, yes...chickens also have it really bad. I feel sooooooo bad for them being caged up in cages so small they can't even move. Poor things. I didn't know about the electrocution though

Did anyone ever see the company down in north Carolina that was stealing peoples cats for testing! and they would gas them, and they would pump that crap into there body and you could tell they were still some what alive...probably one of the worst things i ever had to watch.

Did anyone ever see the company down in north Carolina that was stealing peoples cats for testing! and they would gas them, and they would pump that crap into there body and you could tell they were still some what alive...probably one of the worst things i ever had to watch.

NOOOOOO. Not the cats!!!

I just grabbed my cat and hugged her.

Honestly i've never really thought about animal testing until recently, how do you make sure you don't buy animal tested products? does it ALWAYS say on the back? can they lie about it and say they don't test when they do?

When I told my guy about the video, he said to me later on "don't even get me started on animal testing" I was like... why?! is it really as brutal and agonising as the fur farms and such? am I really out in the cold about this?

Honestly i've never really thought about animal testing until recently, how do you make sure you don't buy animal tested products? does it ALWAYS say on the back? can they lie about it and say they don't test when they do?

When I told my guy about the video, he said to me later on "don't even get me started on animal testing" I was like... why?! is it really as brutal and agonising as the fur farms and such? am I really out in the cold about this?

Well, for lipstick, they'll stick it in the animals eye, make it ingest it.

Basically do any possible scenario with that product to see if it is toxic or has side effects.

This is just terrible stuff.....

I worked on a maglev project a few years back, in a country that just don't see living creatures as the rest of the world. It was horrific to see. There is no words to explain this to anyone or to put it into rational thought.

Sometimes people ask me where is the photos of my trip (it must have been great) "the truth is, it is not that great when you have a different view and was raised differently" allot of the cruelty we see is the normal day life for these people.

I'm not too educated on animal testing but I'm sure it's just as appalling. I always look to see if a product is "Not Tested on Animals" before I buy it.

Just think of all the terrible things they pump into lab rats... giving them cancer, tumors, EARS...UGH

Yeah Jeen, that really is the sad part, people in other countries just don't always have the finances to keep animals so they don't see them as important. I went to a country a couple of years ago and they just kick their dogs around the streets, they are covered in ticks and the amount of strays was overwhelming, its hard not to try and take them home.

I work at a dog groomers right now, and the amount of animals that come in which are from shelters and rescued from puppy mills is shocking.

I'm not too educated on animal testing but I'm sure it's just as appalling. I always look to see if a product is "Not Tested on Animals" before I buy it.

Just think of all the terrible things they pump into lab rats... giving them cancer, tumors, EARS...UGH

and not to mention the poor chimps I really hate humans sometimes.

oh good lord animal testing is worse, because the entire life of the animal is devoted to being tortured. at least with the raccoon its killed in about 5 minutes.

horrible things they do..

like inject acids, pesticides, and anything you can think of, bleach, etc.. they inject it into the animals skin. or for instance they apply harsh chemicals to the animals skin and then wrap it so it doesnt evaporate. then they check to see how long it takes for the animals skin to disentegrate.

Archived