Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

The Secret

goldheart

Yes, it can do that, but one must be willing to accept the teachings. The law of attraction isn't an easy thing to master... Positive out = positive in. And even those of us like myself who have been using it as a spiritual basis for some time still find splipping back into old habits rather easy.

Being open is the key.

Your attitude controls the way you look at life and the things that happen to you... while it may be a good book/movie/documentary... it's still simple reasoning, just most people don't try to live that way... and would rather blame outside circumstances for their problems than themselves... it's common in everyone, you just have to keep reminding yourself that how you look at the world, will ultimately control what you do with your life. I like this quote... that easily sums up "The Secret"...

- Charles Swindoll

Your attitude controls the way you look at life and the things that happen to you... while it may be a good book/movie/documentary... it's still simple reasoning, just most people don't try to live that way... and would rather blame outside circumstances for their problems than themselves... it's common in everyone, you just have to keep reminding yourself that how you look at the world, will ultimately control what you do with your life. I like this quote... that easily sums up "The Secret"...

- Charles Swindoll

Thats true but, it seemed to me like the movie kept pounding the fact that you could go to bed one night wishing for a viper, and the next morning one would show up in your driveway.

Archived