what's the difference between cyber love and blind date?

cattie

then i choose blind date because i like showering!!!

no, seriously, i don't think either are really 'real.' blind date you don't know the person yet, and neither in cyber world. i think you really have to meet in person and see the whites of their eyes to know that person is who they say they are, and that you have chemistry together, not just online chemistry - but real life chemistry!

blind dates are encounters wherein you really don't know the person until the first date. it can be exciting and fun, that is, if you're secure with your date. for those who want to try out blind dates, i suggest resort to your friends who love to play cupid, ask if they have someone in mind that they think you'll get along with, and have them set up the date for you. at least, you're more at ease of your safety if your blind date is someone referred by your friends. if you clicked, then it's up for the two of you to have a follow up date and..ta-dah! the beginning of a new romantic story...

as for cyber love, i haven't personally known anyone involved in this, if it really exists. you can make friends in the cyberworld and findpotential partners, but i do believe sooner or later you must meet in person. i don't think i can actually love someone whom i haven't really shook the hand. affinity, yes, but love, not sure. but then again, that's just me. ^_^

A blind date is simply meeting a stranger in person to see if there is mutual interest in another date. Cyber love is having feelings of love for a person through typing and talking only (i.e. the person's on line image), whether or not there are plans to meet in person.

as far as i know, this is the definition for both. i know for sure it's what a blind date is.

Archived