How Late???

thouse

Is late or when you should start worrying? My period has not always been consistent, but I would say that since Oct of 08 it has been coming on the sixth of the month. Also me and my boyfriend have been using the pull out method for about 6 yrs and have never had an issue. I am thinking to maybe give it to the end of this week...

Take a pregnancy test, it'll ease your mind. The pullout method may work for six years and fail once. Pre cum is the worst culprit. my aunty and uncle used it for ten years and one day she got pregnant.

You should use a condom or go on the pill unless you want children. Its the best way to keep your mind at ease

I'd take a test now and if it's negative and you don't get your period in another week test again.

The pull out method has about a 25% failure rate so unless you two want to be parents I'd advise a more reliable form of birth control.

Have you both been tested for STI's I hope?

I know how you feel, my friend. My period was a week late and I was beginning to think that I was in the 2% of 100% of women who become pregnant when using a condom correctly!!! I took a test and it was negative. It eased my mind a bit, but i was stressing my hair white!!! Stress will make WILL indeed prolong a already late period (if one is not pregnant) ...so don't stress too much...take the test...and then once you get the results, go from there

I'd take a test now and if it's negative and you don't get your period in another week test again.

The pull out method has about a 25% failure rate so unless you two want to be parents I'd advise a more reliable form of birth control.

Have you both been tested for STI's I hope?

Yes I get tested yearly

I know how you feel' date=' my friend. My period was a week late and I was beginning to think that I was in the 2% of 100% of women who become pregnant when using a condom correctly!!! I took a test and it was negative. It eased my mind a bit, but i was stressing my hair white!!! Stress will make WILL indeed prolong a already late period (if one is not pregnant) ...so don't stress too much...take the test...and then once you get the results, go from there[/quote']

Actually I am not that stressed out about it, I just was asking. We have been doing this for a long time and he as good control. I know it's not a full proof method, but it's been working for us. Like I said my period is not really all that regular but for the past few months (maybe 4 or 5) it has come on the 6th. I think I will wait until the end of the week and then test if I don't get it.

Archived