Seeing no interest

For some reason lately I've had no interest in women, other than the sexual attraction. Even the attraction isn't enough for me to "pursue". I've been on a few dates with different women recently and just gave up because I I'm not interested. I've been hurt in 2 previous relationships (one ended 3 months ago) and feel I like my heart is getting colder. Like I unintentionally hold myself back from getting close to a woman.

I'm 24yo, is this just a phase? No I'm not homosexual in any way.

For some reason lately I've had no interest in women, other than the sexual attraction. Even the attraction isn't enough for me to "pursue". I've been on a few dates with different women recently and just gave up because I I'm not interested. I've been hurt in 2 previous relationships (one ended 3 months ago) and feel I like my heart is getting colder. Like I unintentionally hold myself back from getting close to a woman.

I'm 24yo, is this just a phase? No I'm not homosexual in any way.

It's normal, only because you're still coping from your last relationship. You shouldn't worry too much about meeting other women. Instead, you should work on getting over the last one & making yourself happy. The rest will all slowly fall into place.

It's normal, only because you're still coping from your last relationship. You shouldn't worry too much about meeting other women. Instead, you should work on getting over the last one & making yourself happy. The rest will all slowly fall into place.

Great advice, I totally agree! You can not control your attraction, nor lack there of, it will all come back in time when you are ready to truly let go of the hurt in your past... Dont worry, what you are feeling is very normal!

Archived