Women - which things would improve my appearance the most?

mfan

Not a woman, but from much experience, your body shape is far and away the most important factor in attracting women, other than height, which you can't control. So I'd concentrate first on the working out and losing weight. The side benefit is that by concentrating on these two things, you will also develop the energy and drive to work on the other things.

BTW, I personally can't stand the "teeth whitening" craze, and actually prefer natural offwhite colored teeth to what I see out and about. Keep em flossed (most important), clean and polished and leave the serious whitening to those with real tooth coloration issues and the hopelessly superficial.

Not a woman, but from much experience, your body shape is far and away the most important factor in attracting women, other than height, which you can't control. So I'd concentrate first on the working out and losing weight. The side benefit is that by concentrating on these two things, you will also develop the energy and drive to work on the other things.

hmm. i wouldn't mind if a guy was a little overweight but if he doesn't wash his hair often and does not have good hygiene, i would never even consider him. hygiene > weight.

hmm. i wouldn't mind if a guy was a little overweight but if he doesn't wash his hair often and does not have good hygiene' date=' i would never even consider him. hygiene > weight.[/quote']

same here. my bf's is overweight but always takes 2 or more showers a day, uses deo, cologne and sometimes even mouthwash lol. i'm a pretty happy camper. the weight was somewhat of an issue for me to get past but at this point, i can't even believe it was an issue for me at some point.

i think it depends on the girl you're trying to attract. some (most!) hate bad hygiene, and some don't like the extra weight.

Archived