Open Club  ·  38 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

dark river of the heart by dean koontz

timetogrow

I have read ALL of his books!!! He's an amazing author. The next book you have to read is Watchers. It is one of my favourite books of all time!!!

All of the Odd books are good and Lightning is another one of my fav books as well!

I have read ALL of his books!!! He's an amazing author. The next book you have to read is Watchers. It is one of my favourite books of all time!!!

All of the Odd books are good and Lightning is another one of my fav books as well!

wow thanks kuiks! i would love to read Watchers too. see if i can get it in bookstore here. yes, dean koontz is an amazing author who i think is a genius in writing. i love his writing style. and i love english too. hehe...it is a great enjoyment reading his book.

another book that i love is "natural history of the senses" by Diane Ackerman. This is an amazing book that i recommend to you. a very beautiful book.

I will look in to that for sure...

Watchers is more than 10 years old. I hope you can find it! It's a stunning book!

yes, you should look into it. it is definitely a very beautiful book!

I thought Watchers is a new book by dean koontz. well, i searched for dean koontz's books in my local library online and i dont think there is Watchers in there. maybe i should go to the bookstore to look for it or if i can't find it here i go to hong kong next time and buy it. thanks

Archived