Do I leave my wife for the mother of my child?

Fatherhood

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe you're right on the 3rd woman, but a cheater with a 3-year old child isn't in high demand.

What is your priority here? You've dug yourself into a hole. You need to figure out a way forward that is best for your son. If it means you will be alone for a while, then be alone. You don't need a partner in order to be happy.

I do agree that if you continue down this path with juggling women, it will get more and more complicated and dramatic.

Maybe you're right on the 3rd woman, but a cheater with a 3-year old child isn't in high demand.

The point isn't that you cheated. The point is that you have no business with either woman. Certainly you see this. Why would you do it? Either way you feel uncertain. Either way you burn a bridge. Either way you fail.

So go another way. Live on your own and focuss on being a father. You can't do that with your wife it seems. And I can imagine she would feel very strange as that isn't HER son.

So, be a man...a single man and then be a father. Invite your wife into that life and see how she does. But as a father you do not have time to get her to buy in.

Be a dad now. Be alone.

Im a mother and have 2 children... so i know where u come from when u want to be a family e.t.c...

I think you need to be away from both of these women!... Your wife deserves Better than this. U cheated on her and made a child with another woman, you and her have been through counselling and you still feel like u shouldnt be with her, that you should be with your sons mam. I think that you and your wife should split, Its obviously not working for you and its totally unfair to keep your wife clinging on thinking there is hope that you and her will be fine in time.

as for the mother of your son. She deserves some1 that loves her!, that wants to commit... If you wanted these things too, you would of left your wife when you started that affair to be with her???

Its about time u opened up and admitted your feelings before its too late!!!... I too missed out on a 2 parent family... But my dad cheated on my mum, and if i was in her shoes i would of left him too! I havent seen my dad for 15 years now and now i never will cos he is deceased... You need to make choices and make them now!

If there is love and you can commit to your childs mum, then at least try... but at the first sign of arguments or you 2 repell then walk away, while he is only young.

Remember do best for the people around you!

Archived