Ladies is a guy not being EXPRESSIVE in a email when first meeting you a big deal?

ConfusedDater

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are screening questions, much like im sure you have in your job. As a careers advisor i imagine you ask your clients questions to narrow down a particular catagory of job.

if you answer these questions like "what do you do for a living?" and you reply with "ass model" or "shoe salesman" you're more likely to get an email back!

No, sorry, but I don't think this is the case. Email IS the first form of communication with online dating. And I would be really put off if someone was sending emails like that. I did a lot of online dating before, and I would always write back to men who would write short but interesting and thoughtful answers. I would never, ever write back to a guy who wrote like two word responses. That would just show me a lack of interest and even manners.

No, sorry, but I don't think this is the case. Email IS the first form of communication with online dating. And I would be really put off if someone was sending emails like that. I did a lot of online dating before, and I would always write back to men who would write short but interesting and thoughtful answers. I would never, ever write back to a guy who wrote like two word responses. That would just show me a lack of interest and even manners.

i think it had a lot to do with me being bored with email interaction when I'm at home. See it's only when I'm at work when i don't mind emailing back and forth. At home I was short because I was trying to hurry and get to a phone conversation.

Email is the only form of communication with online dating.

You can't communicate much in email whatsoever. Im not a fan of online dating, why not just skip this step entirely and meet women elsewhere...

in this case - "what do you do for a living?" he replies back "careers advisor (correct me if im wrong cd)" .... boring, next! if he replies back "don't be nosey!" or "have a guess..." this is a little more interesting. And when you receive 25 replies from guys who give boring reponses, this one will stand out.

Archived