Just can't win...

kevinm

Arrgh, I don't mean to be complaining all the time, but I just can't win!!!

First the fiasco from last night. And now I've been trying to set up something with a local girl whose phone I think is turned off. She sent me a note this morning telling me she'll be available tonight and on Sunday. So I give her a call, and I'm going straight to voicemail.

I'm so lonely. I just want someone to go to dinner with...

Kevin

Good to know someone has my back I love you Smudders!

Enchanted... Nah, she's not a game player. I'm not mad, I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Just feeling down because I should be out and about and having fun and whatnot.

All in all life is okay I suppose. I mean, I could have been born in some 3rd world country destined to poverty and hardship my whole life. I realize this and I am thankful for my life.

I guess I should just go out and treat myself to a nice meal. Maybe I can pick up some hottie on craigslist and have casual sex.

-Kevin

Enchanted... Nah, she's not a game player. I'm not mad, I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Just feeling down because I should be out and about and having fun and whatnot.

All in all life is okay I suppose. I mean, I could have been born in some 3rd world country destined to poverty and hardship my whole life. I realize this and I am thankful for my life.

I guess I should just go out and treat myself to a nice meal. Maybe I can pick up some hottie on craigslist and have casual sex.

-Kevin

You should get out. I get on you about that all the time. Get out of your house. you ahve a laptop--go to a coffee shop or bookstore and get online there instead of at home (and experience actual high-spped internet instead of dial-up!). that way you are at least out of thehouse.

I do that sometimes when I'm feeling lonely. I have to change my surroundings, otherwise I'll sit therei n my misery.

-Kevin

Possibly! lol hey, whatever makes you happy!!

Hersmudders... you're probably right. But I don't feel like going out alone. I'd rather sit in front of this computer like I have all day, eat left overs and drink a 2-liter of diet soda. There's a pretty picture eh?

I miss the big city sometimes...

-Kevin

Archived