Have you ever gotten so angry it made you horny?

Penny_Lane

This has happened to me on quite a few occasions. I rarely ever get really angry but when I do, I become aroused. What is this madness?

Its really annoying because I'll be pissed and then out of nowhere, bam! I'm turned on. Still pissed off though, but now I'm horny AND pissed. Great. Oh and having angry sex after that is like the best thing ever by the way.

Anywho, has this ever happened to you guys?

My problem is that I get a 'fight or flight' response that is not at all conducive to achieving erection or to being turned on.

Chemically, there may be similarities, but if I am gearing up for a fight or to run for my life, the last thing I would think about is sex.

It makes sense given you saying you rarely experience getting very angry.

That feeling of a rush and physical arousal of the nervous system with all nerves tingling - that is exactly how I would explain to someone why some of us have gotten hooked on anger at one time in our lives. It's a type of high, like when you are really sexually excited..but there are differences. So if you are switching then to getting horny after being angry, that to me would seem to be a way you have devised (without realizing it) to deal with your anger.

Sex unifies. Anger separates.

Basically anger is fear based, and sexual arousal is desire based.

To be frank, I don't believe that what you are describing is true sexual arousal - but more a frustrated need for tension release.

It's not unusual to feel like you might be horny when really, it's something else that needs your attention, because these things often overlap on different levels. And physically, a lot of it can feel much the same.

Is it make-up sex if one of you is still pissed off? lol.

I always thought it was that mushy, passionate sex after we made the peace.

Great stuff.

I think you guys are talking about Angry Animal sex. lol. When you are pissed off, or he is pissed off, and you both know it, but one lets the other take the anger out on the other through sex.

Wow, I learn something new everyday, that makes so much sense. Yeah I RARELY ever get really angry and when I do I never really take it out. You won't even be able to tell, I'll be my usual self, only a bit quieter but if you get too close...I might pull you in and make out with you.

LOL just kidding, well not really, I did it before, but you get what I mean.

It's like when I'm that angry, all I wanna do is have sex. And not just any kind of sex, I want dirty, rough, angry sex. Feels so good. Do you think I have a problem?

Is it make-up sex if one of you is still pissed off? lol.

I always thought it was that mushy, passionate sex after we made the peace.

Great stuff.

I think you guys are talking about Angry Animal sex. lol. When you are pissed off, or he is pissed off, and you both know it, but one lets the other take the anger out on the other through sex.

at the beginning... yes!! lol

No I've never gotten angry that it made me horny. I also think running to sex is just a temporary distraction from the real issues that got me upset. The problems don't go away just because I run to sex.

i dont know if its my intention to run to sex, i just happen to feel very sexually excited when im furious.

Hmm, not sure if I've had it, and I really doubt my wife has. I tend to strongly not want sex when I'm angry.

Since I've been exercising hard the last couple of months, my testosterone is up a fair bit I think, and my self control is having to be used quite a bit more. During a recent and rather frustrating/irritating argument, I had visions of myself getting up and putting my fist through the wall That makes me sound like I'm some aggressive freak.. but trust me, I'm extremely non violent and would never harm another person, especially someone I loved, nor am I destructive.

But yeah, I suppose in that instant I wouldn't have minded to exert that same frustrated energy by grabbing her and tearing some clothes off

• 12 years later...
On 11/27/2008 at 11:49 PM, Penny_Lane said:

This has happened to me on quite a few occasions. I rarely ever get really angry but when I do, I become aroused. What is this madness?

Its really annoying because I'll be pissed and then out of nowhere, bam! I'm turned on. Still pissed off though, but now I'm horny AND pissed. Great. Oh and having angry sex after that is like the best thing ever by the way.

Anywho, has this ever happened to you guys?

On 12/1/2008 at 9:22 PM, ghost69 said:

happens to the best of us.

I get it, it happens to me all the time because and frustrated ain’t enough. All I need is an orgasm then I can go back to be angry!!! But a calm angry LOL 

Archived