I love and hate my computer

kevinm

I love and hate my computer. On one hand, it opens a lot of doors and can be a great source of fun. On the other hand, I hate my computer when things aren't working right it's just FRUSTRATING!!!

I don't mean to sound like a 10 year old, but I need to vent right now. All I wanted to do was to chat with some friends tonight and everyone either doesn't want to talk or I literally can't chat with them because my computer sucks!!

-Kevin

I love and hate my computer. On one hand, it opens a lot of doors and can be a great source of fun. On the other hand, I hate my computer when things aren't working right it's just FRUSTRATING!!!

I don't mean to sound like a 10 year old, but I need to vent right now. All I wanted to do was to chat with some friends tonight and everyone either doesn't want to talk or I literally can't chat with them because my computer sucks!!

-Kevin

Yeah I know what you mean, after I had my first computer about 5-6 years ago, and had cable net, and ruined it due to viruses... I learned my lesson, so with my new computer I've actually had for a few years now, I've done well to protect it and keep it quick... sadly it's having problems now and there's a virus my program cannot get rid of... grrr ](*,)

My internet is always quick tho, and programs don't run slow, so when I'd go use my g/f's computer it would P/O me because it's so slooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww ....wwwwwwwww (hourglass symbol) ...ww...w

Archived