need some opinions...not sure how to gauge this guy...please help

Anon333

Thanks for the response. I just want to clarify, that although I come accross as too needy in this post, HE was the one who usually called and texted me every day and made plans when to hang out. Yeah, I texted him an hour after us hanging out, and that is when he didnt respond and probably started thinking about his ex....

But for the most part...He asked me for my number initially, he asked me to hang out, and he made a couple dates with me. It wasnt just me moving fast. I really felt like we both really naturally wanted to spend time together, and that he really was into me...And I think it is true, but he just has his ex on his mind and I was getting to the point where I wanted to feel like he was so psyched about me, but instead it seemed he was starting to rethink things..I dont know.....I kinda have a hard time believeing he wont ever call, but I agree that why would I want someone who was willing to risk losing me? It seems like a double edged sword....Da*** if he does Da*** if he doesnt.....So even though I still wish we could work things out, I know I have to look ahead without him...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived