The trials of a young man named Stan (a poem)

Hero_99

I hope that people would read this fully before deciding what they think about this, but it places an emphasis on a problem in society that needs to be addressed.

Woman do not realize that it is very easy to damage a young man with their words and actions towards them, and I believe that education and understanding is the key to recovery.

In all, I hope it gives woman (young girls especially) an idea on what not to do to a guy you feel inclined to reject. Consider stan a real person in this regard...

Ohh yeah, there may be some slight vulgarlarities; I really really hope that the mods don't find this offensive and keep it on the board for those of you who want to read this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a young man named stan, but stan was not a man

Stan soon met holly, a cute little dolly, with prissy blue dresses and pig tails

She found him too frail, and dashed off to dale, to the delight of her feminine glory

Stan, my lifetime friend, holly snorted with glee, a child between us should not be

It should be aborted, for you are my brother; your genes are too distorted

Stan, who was not a man, thought with no justification

These girls tell me that I should be, sexless with a brotherly connection

But dale I see looks glad with glee, women bounce on his errection

Alas, is there hope for stan, who was not a man, whose women only disrespect him?

For all he knows, women are hoes, and can not trust their interactions

It shall be wise to say, to fear the day, that stan becomes fully grown

A man stan shall be, and women see, and flock to his iron fisted throne

Talent and glory amaze them, wisdom and knowledge he has honed

Strong and mighty he towers, as fit as a horse and toned

One problem remains, the way he changed, the things he could have had

How stan will perceive those who really love him, you will find so sad

When will it be that stan will see, most women really arn't that bad

He never saw the goodness, that a woman can really provide

Because of a few leeches that chose to stomp his hide

And when he finally finds her, she who wants him for her own

He can only return the favor, the scars and hurt he was shown

I hope that any good woman who reads this, will instruct her kind in wisdom

That a man can not be trampled, without future vindication

Weak young men will grow strong, and some day will return

Meeting out everything that womankind has earned

To rid you of your substance, beat you, enslaved you, every thing in turn

But some men know better, the few who were never burned

The ones women respected, never befriended, and always yearned

Even stan, who was not a man, deserved more in his life

If holly knew better, than to reject him with her feminine strife

Since women are to blame for the monsters they create

Shame it results in their search for a mate

He would have grown healthy, and steadily matured

Into a man who knows the positive potential of a woman

And not her manure....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a child between us should not be

It should be aborted, for you are my brother; your genes are too distorted

Stan, who was not a man, thought with no justification

These girls tell me that I should be, sexless with a brotherly connection

But dale I see looks glad with glee, women bounce on his errection

wow, i liked your poem, i can see the point your coming from, and that women do create mosters. i particularly like the part that i have quoted, i dislike the fact that people can do this, i mean have sex, take someones heart and then make it seem so meaningless.

i guess thats because i have different views on abortion dependant upon the situation obviously.

but youve deffinitley shown me more a realism within what you writ, i knew it already of what can be done to ones ego, self esteem, views etc. but i guess when putting into a scenario its more heart felt.

even as a woman i love it, i couldnt have put any better from each angle, and the language was pretty tame.

so is this personal or something or just stan, a general man?

great though, very insiprational.

kel

Coming on from kel's point, who ever said that it was men who were sex-crazy and the ones who did the damage?

Great poem, tells a story that relates to alot of people, and as they say. shy guys get the last laugh. He who also risks and experiences the most harm will be the wisest one of them all.

Well, aborting babies wasn't really the issue I was trying to emphasize.

More so how some girls have an intense attraction for a man, and for the slightest little fault or weakness they see will judge him immediatelly as inferior and not worthy of procreation, and will then, adding injury to insult, actually indirectly communicate that to the guy in the language and actions, such as referring to or comparing him to her brother or emphasizing friend or buddy.

In actuality, these sort of mental notes women try to send to men, especially young boys, have a horrible psychological effect on them later in life, and they have a skewed perception of women as a whole in result.

I bet you'd be insulted and feel disrespect too if someone told you your genes are distorted and you wern't worthy of procreation.

I bet you'd be insulted and feel disrespect too if someone told you your genes are distorted and you wern't worthy of procreation.

i would like to meet someone who wasnt insulted by this.

and it wasnt the fact that i believed you had enphasised the part on abortion, its just that was one key point that stood out to me personally. i have always found that an issue and belief that i have high views on, nothing else i just thought the wording was good.

i understand what you are saying, and i can see where you are bringing the angle from also as i have seen it done.

kel