How Do You Know

Maybe it is my ignorance, but I just assumed it was something that was talked about. But I guess not considering Mythical Suicide pointed it out that she had no clue.

But in my relationship we've been discussing it quite heavily for several months now, and has taken me ring shopping. I think its quite obvious in regards to my situation.

well we were in the mall and he aske me if I like this certain ring, I just blew it off though as maybe him wanting to know if i liked it. We have been dating on and off for 5 years.

was it an engagement ring, or a regular ring? (plain diamonds as opposed to colored stones, letters, etc)

well we were in the mall and he aske me if I like this certain ring, I just blew it off though as maybe him wanting to know if i liked it. We have been dating on and off for 5 years.

If he specifically pulled you into a jewelry store to check it out [and it was an engagement ring] then perhaps.

Can you not maybe bring it up to see why he wanted to show you?

and you didn't think to say "it's nice, why?"

he could have meant something by it, or he could have been pulling your leg. if it's important to you, bring it up.

because he could of been pulling my leg, and I didn't want to make it obvious that I care.. I know stupid

Speaking of ring sizes one of my friends said that he found out what his fiancee's ring side was by the rule of thumb that a man's little finger is roughly the size of his gf's engagement finger. OK yeah that's random! But I checked with my bf, same sizes!

My bf and I talk quite a bit about family, living together, marriage, wedding etc... mostly in a joking way... so I'm afriad I wouldn't know when a guy knows!

Archived