more ways to show my love? advice from the ladies (or guys)

I wasnt sure where to post this, but I'll try here.

I havent been dating my girlfriend for very long... but I care about her so much... we spend all the time we have together. Its going so good, we are VERY open, communicate better then I have ever experience with ANYONE, VERY comfortable with everything around eachother, etc. etc.

I bring her flowers out of the blue moon, take her to dinner without planning it with her, Sent her a teddy bear and roses to her school in the beginning of the relationship... and so forth.

But Other the dinner and flower related things, what else is there to do? Of course I could think of more things... but is there anything that girls especially love? I know everyone is different... but im just looking for ideas

I LOVE to show her how I care by doing little and bigger things for her. It makes me feel good to see her know that I care for her, and be happy.

Thanks

i don't think there is anything else you can do. you sound like a very loving, giving bf. don't worry about it. if she doesn't see it then there is something wrong. i guess all there is left to do is say it. tell her you love her and all. well you don't have to take her everywhere and buy her everything to show her that you love her, you could just cuddle on the couch with a movie and give her little kisses once in a while and tell her you love her and it would have the same if not a even better effect on her. well good luck.

Qtpie87

hehe

yep we do all of those things.. oh and she knows I love her. She does things like that for me too (she will take ME out for dinner sometimes, buys me stuff for no reason etc.) But I suppose I am now addicted, and want to do it more

Its just fun to be nice, and after you do something special like that... theres this beautiful feeling that lingers between the both of us for a long while Its just great. I dont know why, I guess im just really crazy about her.

I kind of want to do something even better.. something that will kind of blow the doors off of what most people do. Maybe even start thinking of something to do for her prom... I dont know I'll figure it out I guess

kind of want to do something even better.. something that will kind of blow the doors off of what most people do.

if you're talented in music, write her a song, record it, and get it aired on the radio, make her switch on the radio when it will be aired.... it'll blow her away.... (not literally)

if you're not musical, then i don't know.. lol[/url]

I agree. Do the movie cuddle thing- both of you will enjoy it and it's a GREAT way to show how you love her.

0X

heh... we do that at least 3-4 times or more a week We see each other literally everyday, and we havent even begun to get bored of it yet.

We pretty much have ran out of movies that are worth-while to rent... so sometimes we just cuddle.. and talk, laugh, whatever.

During my lunchbreak at work, I photoshoped a picture of a rose and put a message on it special for her, that I emailed to her. I do graphic design for a side-job/hobbie, so it looked good & professional. Just something little, since I had nothing better to do.

awww!! ok, so more ways to show your love? I don't think there is. You spend time with her, do things for her. It's all that you can do. Your just at the point of realization that no matter how much you do, you can't express your love for her to its fullest. Has the words "I "love" you" become not enough? It's like that feeling, you want to say more than love. First you liked her, then you loved her: it feels like ther's another word after love. So keep being a great bf and hopefully you two get married someday. Good Luck

PS. am I invited if you do? lol

0X