I like all kinds of music, it's always been important to me, but since a bad breakup I can't listen to a lot of the things I used to because they make me upset/sad/remind me of better times.

Does anyone have any uplifting songs not necessairly about breakups, maybe about just moving on or just being happy, no sappy love songs please. I like almost all music, alternative, 80's, some country (For example I enjoy Taylor Swift's song Picture to Burn, that makes me feel a little uplifted.) Any happy music is good. No christian rock please. Just songs that make you feel good. Thanks!

Not sure if you have ever listened to Leona Lewis. The second song on her new CD.. its called BETTER WITH TIME. I turn it up and listen to it over and over again. The beat is uplifting as well as the words. "I'm gonna smile because I deserve to", its gonna hurt when it heals too, but it will get BETTER with TIME. Check it out. Makes me hurt just a little less.

what about Apologize, kind sad but I like that part "I loved you with a fire red now it's turning blue .....but I'm afraid, it's to late to apologize"

Everyday I love you less and less- Kaiser chiefs...I really like this song, I used to sing it out loud all alone, lol!

the other I've heard on the radio " I don't need a man"-PCD, I don't really like this band much but a thought the lyrics are great and it's happy too.

Archived