going down on me

gurlygurl17

Simply taste what he will taste. Run your finger down there and taste it. I and most guys like it. Relax and enjoy that he wants you. It is not uncommon to have this concern but the fact that you are aware means that you will care for him. It is not a chore us guys do, we enjoy it. Women are a gift.

lost

Don't douche, as people have said, it can have negative effects (the vagina is quite good at self-managing and self-cleaning). Shower before hand to be sure you're clean, and I'd advise you trim the hair to some degree. Pubic hair seems to hold in mustiness a bit, so the less the better in that regard (but certainly don't do something you're not comfortable with). And yeah, picking out strays sorta kills the mood.

If he's never done it before, he may just be a bit adverse to it (at first). You see, an interesting thing happens when we're down there. When we first start out, sure there is a bit of a smell/taste, not all that bad really (and if he's turned on at all - which he should be - it can even be good/desired). After a couple minutes, though, all we can taste is mostly just our own saliva... so he should be able to get quite used to it. Now, the tricky part is letting HIM know all this lol.

^^^^even douche if you would like to. Most of the time you are worried about nothing.

douching is bad for you OP, i would take the first posters suggestion and try it for yoursself, i used to worry alot about how i taste and smell down there so i would take a shower first then let the bf go *south*

I've heard that drinking pineapple juice and having pineapples and strawberries helps the taste of semen and I'm pretty sure it works the other way around. So maybe try having some pineapple juice and fruits the days leading up to it.

and I just wanted to reinforce (not that I really need to at this point) that you should NOT douche! and taking a shower right before your guy does it should help a lot! Goood luck!

Archived