Supplements that help hair growth

thouse

hair grows 1/4 an inch per month. some faster some slower. all you can really do is trim it regulary, and keep it in good condition, if it is dry and u have a dry skalp, then hot oil treatments and conditioning treatments will help.

please dont use all these products that claim to make hair grow, its lies. I'm a hairdresser and i know this stuff.

Butterfly~Wrists

Make sure you also get enough of healthy fats in your diet. Cultivate a taste for marinated olives and anything with olive oil. Hair needs enough fats in the diet to not be brittle and dull. Do yo notice how extremely heavy women always have gorgeous hair? They are well fueled nutritionally. It is difficult to maintain perfect nutrition and maintain weight in a world where we can't get enough daily exercise to burn off excess calories.

Biotin is great, it will also help your nails. I feed it to my horses to keep their hooves healthy.

hair grows 1/4 an inch per month. some faster some slower. all you can really do is trim it regulary, and keep it in good condition, if it is dry and u have a dry skalp, then hot oil treatments and conditioning treatments will help.

please dont use all these products that claim to make hair grow, its lies. I'm a hairdresser and i know this stuff.

Butterfly~Wrists

Where do you get hot oil treatments from? I want to purchase some but don't know where.

u can get them done at hair salons, or you can buy the oil, the most commonly used one is almond oil, but you can use others. and u put it in a bowl, and hot water in another, and put the oil bowl into the hot water bowl, and apply the oil to the roots and scalp only. when you wash it off, u use shampoo before water. then water and continue as normal.

Archived