How Long

thouse

I wouldn't run on a full stomach. Wait till the sensation of being full leaves you.

Also, it depends on what you ate. Lighter foods like salads, fruits, and breads will pass faster than meats or fried foods.

Taking a light 20 minute walk after a meal is a good way to digest it quickly. Maybe walk for 15 minutes, then run?

Yeah I usually pack on the protein and nutreints after. Dont run on an empty stomach however. But right after you eat your body goes into a rest stage, alot of the blood is concentrated around you digestive system while your body works to break down food; and like Debaser said this depends on how heavy the meal was. Thats one of the reason our bodies get sluggish after we eat heavily.

Yea 2 hrs is good.

Sometimes I go to the gym after my lunch. But about 2 hrs later if possible. I go with the theory that well, my food needs to digest and I need to not feel full. Also, they say if you're trying to lose weight, you should excersize first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

Sooo.. since I'm not gonna be doing that anytime soon lol, I try and go a few hrs later after I have already burned a few calories sitting around.

Yea 2 hrs is good.

Sometimes I go to the gym after my lunch. But about 2 hrs later if possible. I go with the theory that well, my food needs to digest and I need to not feel full. Also, they say if you're trying to lose weight, you should excersize first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

Sooo.. since I'm not gonna be doing that anytime soon lol, I try and go a few hrs later after I have already burned a few calories sitting around.

Yesm they do say to lose weight exercise in the morning but I just don't have the gumption to get out of bed early enough. I like to lay there and watch CNBC and see what's going on with the stock market, which by the way has been really scary lately.

Archived