Is it Wrong

thouse

To always let your boyfriend call or text you first? It's just been my experience that calling the guy often makes you seem needy and clingy, and I figure if he's calling and or texting consistently then it's an indicator that he is into the relationship, and if he's not then it gives you a chance to see that he is not showing up in the relationship.

Personally I like it when I get texts from the girl I talk to, if I'm the one always texting her and initialting the convo and all that I feel like I get too clingy or she isnt interested. But then again from past relationships if shes texting me all the time first then I feel like shes clingy. I like it to go back and forth.

To always let your boyfriend call or text you first? It's just been my experience that calling the guy often makes you seem needy and clingy, and I figure if he's calling and or texting consistently then it's an indicator that he is into the relationship, and if he's not then it gives you a chance to see that he is not showing up in the relationship.

When I begin dating a guy, yea, I always think it's best to let him text/call first. But after a while I do call once in a while to show interest on my part.

Once in a relationship though, as long as all other aspects are going well (we get along good, no distrust, etc), it doesn't matter anymore who calls first.

Plus, I know it feels nice for him too when I call first, just as it does for me.

I remember, at one point I wasn't calling my bf first. He felt sad and as if I wasn't interested when this wasn't the case. You gotta do those small things to also show some interest.

So by your own definition, you're not showing up in the relationship, right?

I prefer the guy to do most of the calling and texting, it affirms he is interested and 'into' me. I call and text, just not as much...

I'd stop calling and texting, in the event he wasn't calling/texting as much. I'd view that as a sign he was losing interest...and my calling and texting constantly, wouldn't rekindle his waning interest.

I prefer the guy to do most of the calling and texting, it affirms he is interested and 'into' me. I call and text, just not as much...

I'd stop calling and texting, in the event he wasn't calling/texting as much. I'd view that as a sign he was losing interest...and my calling and texting constantly, wouldn't rekindle his waning interest.

This is what I was getting at. I think the guy should do the majority of the calling and texting. As long as you receive in a warm manner and when he's around show interest he will know that you are interested in him

This is what I was getting at. I think the guy should do the majority of the calling and texting. As long as you receive in a warm manner and when he's around show interest he will know that you are interested in him

Exactly. You can reciprocate and are showing an interest, by picking up his call, answering his text, getting back to him as soon as you possibly can if you miss a call/text, recieving him always and as you said, in a warm manner, etc....and if you are doing this, then the guy I wouldn't imagine, will have no problem in being the one to call and text for the majority of the time.

Archived