question about virginaty

viola

hello every body it was nice joyin enotalone..

anyway my friends and i was chating then this subject or question pomp on one of my friends head so here it is:

does masturbating cause u to lose ur virginaty even if u didnt use any toy or ... ???

thanks..

There's an emotional side to this as well as a physical one. As far as I see it, you're a virgin until you have intercourse with somebody. If your hymen gets broken due to use of toys, or some other way, you're still a virgin in my books. Just my two cents.

A girl who has never had sexual intercourse is supposed to have her hymen intact. The hymen is a fleshy, thin membrane, which partially closes the entrance of the vagina. Usually a finger can be placed through the opening without breaking the hymen. This opening is necessary in order to let out the menstrual flow from uterus during a woman's period.

When the girl has sexual intercourse, the hymen is stretched and ruptured by the erect penis. This may be accompanied by some discomfort and bleeding. Some women have broken their hymen as young children from riding bicycles, climbing fences, horseback riding, etc. Some girls masturbate with fingers or other objects and have already stretched their hymen. Some girls have no pain at all and enjoy sex tremendously from day one.

In the technical and medical aspect, you haven't lost your virginity until you have intercourse.

JSHRN