Boyfriend is Really being Loving

thouse

Thing is this time around I am not all that in love with him, so I just kind of do my own thing and where ever he fits himself into my life then that's what happens. I don't nag him about anything anymore. So I don't know if that has made him more comfortable with me. Also when he does something that pleases I let him know that I am happy with it, instead of always being negative and pointing out ALL the time what makes me unhappy. Also I think he knows that I wo't put up with crap at all this time and that I will walk away permanently. The relationship energy has definitely shifted here.

Thing is this time around I am not all that in love with him, so I just kind of do my own thing and where ever he fits himself into my life then that's what happens. I don't nag him about anything anymore. So I don't know if that has made him more comfortable with me. Also when he does something that pleases I let him know that I am happy with it, instead of always being negative and pointing out ALL the time what makes me unhappy. Also I think he knows that I wo't put up with crap at all this time and that I will walk away permanently. The relationship energy has definitely shifted here.

OMG....I swear this could be me talking......

i thnk he may have changed..i feel like in the short time ive been broken up, i realized alot about relationships and learned alot and will be sure not to make the same mistakes, whether its with my ex or someone new..ive already found myself doing certain new things (on dates with other people)

just becareful that its not temporary

Also when he does something that pleases I let him know that I am happy with it, instead of always being negative and pointing out ALL the time what makes me unhappy.

So just do as you've always done. Let him know these little messages are great and you are happy. Hopefully he keeps it up.

So just do as you've always done. Let him know these little messages are great and you are happy. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I agree I think he just needs encouragement and reassurance that he makes me happy, and then he will continue to do so, but also he should be aware that I will leave him if I have too.

i thnk he may have changed..i feel like in the short time ive been broken up, i realized alot about relationships and learned alot and will be sure not to make the same mistakes, whether its with my ex or someone new..ive already found myself doing certain new things (on dates with other people)

just becareful that its not temporary

I think he may be trying to change also because we have been broken up for awhile and I was seeing other people. I can definitely say he is making an effort that much is visible, and I don't think it phony I feel it;s genuine.

Archived