pre cum and cum

gurlygurl17

Pre-cum is pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid) is the clear lubricating fluid that is issued from a man's penis when he is aroused. Slang terms for pre-ejaculate include pre-come, pre-cum, dog water, and speed drop.

cum - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract

k keep coming with the answers

so the thing is that, when i make my bf cum..i dont know whether its pre-cum or not..like with oral something will come out..but then if i keep going..more comes out...it looks like cum but at the same time...once u cum..doesnt it take like 20 min for it to happen again....im so confused...hes 18

it varys how long it takes for people to come again. some people need an hour some need no time.

pre-cum is clear because the white stuff is sperm. and cum is clearish whitish. depending on how much sperm is in there.

pre-cum acts as a lubricant for the urethra as it'd be hard to shoot out a dry hole.

k keep coming with the answers

so the thing is that, when i make my bf cum..i dont know whether its pre-cum or not..like with oral something will come out..but then if i keep going..more comes out...it looks like cum but at the same time...once u cum..doesnt it take like 20 min for it to happen again....im so confused...hes 18

it can keep pumping out as one ejactulation. and some people doesn't take long to cum again.

oo interesting ghost..i didnt know that...thnx...can u always see pre-cum, like my bf isnt circumsized so can pre-cum look like saliva and stay in the 'hood", or is it more think and easy to spot...o man i really gotta research this

i'm sure it's possible. sure your bf won't mind you experimenting with him.

Generally if you put it between your fingers and lift up it'll almost stretch like mozzarella cheese. Thats a clear sign...Wait...That does that with saliva also. I guess there isn't a difference between saliva and pre-cum besides for taste. If you look at the penis hole you'll see it almost dripping out...It doesn't shoot out like an ejaculation.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived