So...any fetishes?

independantgal

There actually seem to be a fair few around that I never even knew existed.

I have quite an unusual one...I used to be so embarressed that I never told anyone. I've only ever told one person I was involved with, and he was cool with it. Ever since then I've *tryed* to be more open about it! lol

Curious to know, if anyone else gets turned on by stuff that sometimes wouldnt be considered as "the norm"

There actually seem to be a fair few around that I never even knew existed.

I have quite an unusual one...I used to be so embarressed that I never told anyone. I've only ever told one person I was involved with, and he was cool with it. Ever since then I've *tryed* to be more open about it! lol

Curious to know, if anyone else gets turned on by stuff that sometimes wouldnt be considered as "the norm"

You're not going to tell us then?

About 10 years ago now (GAWD...I'm old), I first started exploring BDSM. Since then I've been involved in the local real-time BDSM community wherever I happened to be living. Not so much the online BDSM community...other than a way to find the folks who were having social gatherings in real life.

In that time, I have seen more fetishes than I ever could've imagined existed...and met folks who were into variations of each variety and then some.

I seriously doubt you have a fetish that no one else has. In fact, without even knowing what your fetish is, I'm fairly confident in saying there is, at the very least, an online community that shares your interest...and in larger metropolitan areas, there may very well be a r/t community of some sort.

With my ex I really liked to be dominated but not the dominatrix/submissive sense just sort of 'taken' wherever and whenever he wanted. Just sort of being grabbed and made to do it in a really rough way, being pushed around and my hair pulled etc, really gets me off. Think its kind of a control thing were he has total control, dont know why i like it so much but i really do. Dont think thats really a fetish though, more rough sex i guess.

I don't think I have a weird fetish that I can share. Most of what I like is kind of considered normal. I like to be dominated more than anything. It's definitely sexy to be taken control of and knowing that he is using me any way he pleases. I've always wanted to try a threesome. One with another woman and a guy and also one with two men. Thunderstorms are also kind of a turn on for me. Not sure if that's considered weird or not? Just the idea of making love outside in the rain and the rain dripping down your skin.. MmMmm Hot lol. Also, giving oral is a big turn on.

But all of those seem kind of normal. I've dated people who had weird fetishes that were interesting to experiment with but they weren't things that did much for me. Examples: I dated a crossdresser who was also turned on just by the looks of certain clothing. He also had a thing for tattoos and dark hair. Another guy could only get off in one position. And another would always get turned on if I rubbed or scratched his back.

Now what is your weird fetish? lol

haha...um ok. I have a sneeze fetish... :S

I guess it sounds kinda weird or could gross people out when you first say it. Its normally the look of vulnerability that relates to sex though. Loss of control for a few seconds. Desperate look as your about to sneeze. Hitching and the sound can be nice too hehe.

Yeah, I know, kinda strange. Funnily enough though as already said...theres usually an online community.forum etc of some sort for a range of fetishes now a days. A lot of people have mine!!

Hm. Yanno, I've never actually had sex, so maybe that's part of this, but I can't really think of any "fetishes" I have. I'm definitely not into the whole "domination" thing, for example. The only thing I can really think of is, certain types of girls get me more "excited" than others (heh, even on an anonymous forum, I'm too shy to share any greater details than that). That and certain women that I've met that are "taboo" to me (teachers, etc.), but I think that falls more under "fantasy" than "fetish"...?

I am all about being seen/caught masturbating . I think it is the bad girl thing that turns me on so much . I was driving down a major interstate one day with the right foot on the gas ,skirt hiked up , and the left foot on the dash while masturbating . At the time I had a CB in my car which I always kept turned on to Channel 19 . I was in the middle lane ,when I heard a trucker say ," Check out the chick in the red Hyundai. She's headed west on I70 ." and something about that so excited me that I came again and again .

Boy I need to go for a drive on the interstate .

I haven't heard of this one, although I can't say I'm hip to the whole fetish scene anyway.

How do you picture it happening? Like, does the person have to do it over and over during sex?

Yeah, over and over is nice hehe. On certain intimate areas too can be a strange turn on

To become turned on naturally it normally takes me a while to build up. If someone sneezes its like a click of the fingers....instant

haha...um ok. I have a sneeze fetish... :S

I guess it sounds kinda weird or could gross people out when you first say it. Its normally the look of vulnerability that relates to sex though. Loss of control for a few seconds. Desperate look as your about to sneeze. Hitching and the sound can be nice too hehe.

Yeah, I know, kinda strange. Funnily enough though as already said...theres usually an online community.forum etc of some sort for a range of fetishes now a days. A lot of people have mine!!

Not all that strange. Not when I can easily find a fairly recent (earlier htis year) story in the mainstream media about it.

link removed

Archived