What Does it Mean

thouse

He wants to be sure that he is pleasuring you and he wants to see the expression on your face when you orgasm. It makes it feel better for him and for you. The eyes are a fabulous form of communication. I love it when a man goes all glassy eyed.......

He wants to be sure that he is pleasuring you and he wants to see the expression on your face when you orgasm. It makes it feel better for him and for you. The eyes are a fabulous form of communication. I love it when a man goes all glassy eyed.......

I like that from a woman as well. I used to tell my ex, "Oh, you've got 'love eyes' again." She got glassy-eyed all the time. Love was written all over her face. That stuff is good times.

I like that from a woman as well. I used to tell my ex, "Oh, you've got 'love eyes' again." She got glassy-eyed all the time. Love was written all over her face. That stuff is good times.

I think the above is what it is because it's not a blank stare it's like a lovey dovey stare. I just wanted some different opinions on why guys stare.

Depends. Is it a blank stare or is there some thought behind it. Because one way it can mean an endearment, and the other could mean he's zoning. One is obviously better than the other.

No, it's not a blank stare, I can tell there's some thought or feeling behind it.

When I look into my SOs eyes during sex it's because I'm trying to connect with her.

Yeah, me and him have been seeing each other on and off for about 5 years so it's not like we are new to having sex with each other, and sometimes when he kisses me he looks into my eyes then too, I think he is trying to connect with me and I want to connect with him but I don't want to make the wrong assumption.

Yeah, me and him have been seeing each other on and off for about 5 years so it's not like we are new to having sex with each other, and sometimes when he kisses me he looks into my eyes then too, I think he is trying to connect with me and I want to connect with him but I don't want to make the wrong assumption.

I think 5 years is a long time to be together and not know what he's doing when he looks into your eyes. Why don't you ask him about it?

I think 5 years is a long time to be together and not know what he's doing when he looks into your eyes. Why don't you ask him about it?

Because we have been on and off so I am not sure, and I don't want to ask and look stupid.

Because we have been on and off so I am not sure, and I don't want to ask and look stupid.

If he really loves you, then it doesn't matter if you'll look stupid or not. Being in a good relationship means letting go of all your pride. And if he treats you like you asked something stupid, then he doesn't deserve you.

I think the staring into the eyes is going to be dependent on the nature of the relationship. If it is between two loving couples who are very much in love with each other then the staring into the eyes can be very much an expression of love and connection. If the sex is simply casual between two people who don't know each other well or have an established Fbuddy relationship then the staring into the eyes is not about connection in a love way it would be more of "I am doing you" or zoning out and focusing on getting that orgasm.

I think the staring into the eyes is going to be dependent on the nature of the relationship. If it is between two loving couples who are very much in love with each other then the staring into the eyes can be very much an expression of love and connection. If the sex is simply casual between two people who don't know each other well or have an established Fbuddy relationship then the staring into the eyes is not about connection in a love way it would be more of "I am doing you" or zoning out and focusing on getting that orgasm.

That's true. Sometimes my SO and I look at each other when we're having a particularly fun time. When that happens we're usually looking at each other with grins on our faces. hehehe. I could describe it alot more but eh.... probably TMI for you guys.

Archived