post a photo that best describe your current emotion

morgane

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're 17! Shut up! Really? I thought you were older then me! lol Maybe its the vintage look.

hahha yes dear, whenever i'm with my friends people think i'm their mom. I've been dressing like this since i was 13 so i'm used to it and so are my friends and family, it just the people don't know me they get mistaken but i get away with going to alot of places and doing alot of things.

hahha yes dear, whenever i'm with my friends people think i'm their mom. I've been dressing like this since i was 13 so i'm used to it and so are my friends and family, it just the people don't know me they get mistaken but i get away with going to alot of places and doing alot of things.

Well either way, you're gorgeous!

You are 17? Okay now i know why i was so kind to you. LOL I have a soft spot for teens. I can't be hateful to them! LOL

You look older in your pics. I was also one of those people who seemed way older in their years when i was a teen.

You are 17? Okay now i know why i was so kind to you. LOL I have a soft spot for teens. I can't be hateful to them! LOL

You look older in your pics. I was also one of those people who seemed way older in their years when i was a teen.

hahah yes darling, join the club.

ahahah darling, how am i mistunderstood? i am as plain and simple as someone gets.

Plain and simple just like every other teenager I know I hope you know when I said you were misunderstood it wasn't at all meant as a putdown. (iust an observation from the "policies" thread)

Plain and simple just like every other teenager I know I hope you know when I said you were misunderstood it wasn't at all meant as a putdown. (iust an observation from the "policies" thread)

AHHH, GOT IT, but i know it wasn't you're quite lovely dear, we do share common interests.

Archived