Open Club  ·  33 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Rethinking

ftheunion

Well the existential angst is mounting.....

I watched eurotrip it would be nice to study in that part of the world but you have to prove you are rich like 12000 a year before they give you a visa. I am unskilled and the only way is to marry someone over there.

Microeconomics seems unsolvable............so one chance for travel and relocation. Too poor to do both.

So I am thinking to go to a big city in the USA. I would have to move out and I don't wanna have a car and that means a HUGE city with trains and busses and stuff right?

So I am thinking.........NY city it has subways everywhere right?

Or san fransisco has those trolley things. Ill be to poor and stressed to deal with a car.........

How bout miami? coastal cities are compact.

Omaha?

Seattle?

Kansas City?

Atlanta?

(vegas and D.C. and LA are definitely out)

some huge ass city where the economy is good so ill be able to get a job.

housing is a nightmare though. steep. Ill just leave the address as back home but the employer will want to know where Im staying in the interview right?......so am i a bum in the park till i get a job? the dorms are too steep cause its a couple thousand up front........ug. appartment, ya right not starting out even splitting it couldn't be fronted for long enough it would seem..... tuition is covered because im a lucky bum.....but the dorms arent.

thanks for input im stuck. How much should I stockpile? probably like 6000.

I get it when descartes said he had become aware of many accepted truths that were actually false. Like when they say you can go anywhere when you grow up. Only if ur a wealthy person.

DC has lots of job opportunities and a great subway system. Wouldn't be so quick to mark it off your list. As for living, no one actually lives in DC if they want to save money. Look for something in northern Virginia or southern Maryland.

Archived