I finally cried.... and it feels good.

Kahdeksan

I haven't been able to cry for almost two weeks now. Since my ex and I went NC, but it took this song by Camera Obscura, to finally make me cry.... And it feels soo goood to be able to cry this freely. I FEEL a sense of relief, but also great sorrow...

Country Mile

Silver Birch against a Swedish sky

The singer in the band made me want to cry

We're all inside our own heads now

We are leaving new friends

We are leaving this town

I wish you could be here with me

I would show you off like a trophy

The road it winds, it twists, it turns, now my stomach burns

Once again I'll be the foolish one

Thinking a blink of these lashes would make you come

Don't you worry, don't get in a state

I don't believe in true love anyway

Who's being pessimistic now

I could document this as our first and our last row

The more you look forlorn, the more to you I warm

I won't be seeing you for a long while

I hope it's not as long as a country mile

I feel lost

--------------------

This was the song I played so many times over and over whilst I lay on my comfy bed thinking about her at the start of our honeymoon period. Waiting for her to return to me, but she was busy with two other guys...

Sorry to hear it went so badly. Glad you were finally able to release some pent up feelings. Good luck in the future. Thanks for sharing the song.

Yeah, it felt good in a sad way, but I was kinda happy to cry and thoughts of moving on, letting her go were on my mind. Thank you for kind and warm words!

The weekends are the hardest bro ....I miss mine to

I miss her everyday ....but in a way I hope she finds happiness someday ....

And I hope we do to

I also hope mine finds her happiness, and accepts the help she needs... and yes, I hope we both do as well, Kuhl. Thanks for being here for me!

I just listened to that song and I can see why you cried. It made me cry and now I have to fix my eye makeup. It is a very beautiful song. I hope you are feeling better now that you had a good cry. Get out and enjoy yourself this weekend.

Heh, sniff... I'm sorry it made you cry... I'm a little teary at the moment. Sniff. The band's songs remind me of my looooong train rides home from her place at night...

I can pay for the eye make up if you will. Sniff. Oh, and a BIG thank you to you also, Crazyboutdogs, for being here for me, and for everyone else! Your advice and guidance are priceless to us all in these forums!

Yeah, it felt good in a sad way, but I was kinda happy to cry and thoughts of moving on, letting her go were on my mind. Thank you for kind and warm words!

I also hope mine finds her happiness, and accepts the help she needs... and yes, I hope we both do as well, Kuhl. Thanks for being here for me!

Heh, sniff... I'm sorry it made you cry... I'm a little teary at the moment. Sniff. The band's songs remind me of my looooong train rides home from her place at night...

I can pay for the eye make up if you will. Sniff. Oh, and a BIG thank you to you nalso, Crazyboutdogs, for being here for me, and for everyone else! Your advice and guidance are priceless to us all in these forums!

Thanks. Makeup re-applied. I got to look my best for the family get together this afternoon...birthday party for my cousin's twins. Not sure if it will be an outdoor BBQ or an indoor thing...they are calling for rain and thundershowers this afternoon...what else is new...it rained a bit most days this summer.

Hope you are getting better weather so you can go outside and just enjoy yourself. The way she treated you, she is not worth your tears.

Aw, I bet you look your BEST, come rain or shine, BBQ outdoors or party indoors! Have a great time!!

I've actually recovered from my flu and I'll be better to go out and enjoy myself without worrying about spreading it to friends.

Thanks again for the support and all!

Crying does really feel good, it almost feels like a cleansing. I always feel better after I have a good cry, alot of times I try to control those kinds of feelings but I am learning to feel them when they come instead of bottling them up.

Aw, I bet you look your BEST, come rain or shine, BBQ outdoors or party indoors! Have a great time!!

I've actually recovered from my flu and I'll be better to go out and enjoy myself without worrying about spreading it to friends.

Thanks again for the support and all!

Eek, having the flu is no fun...having it in the summer is really crappy (especially if you have the stomach flu LOL). At least you are feeling physically better now.

Crying does really feel good, it almost feels like a cleansing. I always feel better after I have a good cry, alot of times I try to control those kinds of feelings but I am learning to feel them when they come instead of bottling them up.

Absolutely, I'm feeling much better now, letting my emotions all flow... I'm glad to know that you're able to let it out when the need for it arises.

I'm gonna keep an eye on you, because of your post on how you were feeling... You can message me anytime too if you wish to talk, hey?

Eek, having the flu is no fun...having it in the summer is really crappy (especially if you have the stomach flu LOL). At least you are feeling physically better now.

Heh, good thing it ain't the runs, no, goodness, no!

Yeah, I'm feeling physically better and emotionally a bit better too! I've gained a lot just by being in these forums!

Glad to hear that you were able to release some of those emotions, kahdeksan, good for you. Don't be afraid to do it again, and again, and again....lol.

I actually had a rough bout a few minutes ago. There are certain things i just can't listen too -- i'm not a big "pop" music fan in the first place - but there is a song by a band i'm sort of ambivalent about - Nickelback - the song is called "Far Away", and it kills me every time.

Archived