Naked picture on boyfriends phone

Hannah13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it were me I'd expect him to text her back...."I have a girlfriend, don't send me anymore messages"

then you'd be over it though right? i mean, pissed for a little bit. But if you trusted him, he did that and you suspect nothing going on, couldn't you look passed it? some crazy girls out there that do this stuff.

then you'd be over it though right? i mean, pissed for a little bit. But if you trusted him, he did that and you suspect nothing going on, couldn't you look passed it? some crazy girls out there that do this stuff.

Yes, if I knew that he'd replied that way and I didn't have any other reasons to suspect anything else, then yes, I'd let it go.

Yes, if I knew that he'd replied that way and I didn't have any other reasons to suspect anything else, then yes, I'd let it go.

thank you and good night. lol jk

that's all i was saying. you can't predict people. some people ARE out to getcha. i'm not saying that's what happened here. maybe he is doing her.

thanks guys. She knows about me...he and i have been dating for about 2 years, though it seems NONE of the girls except for about 2 that he knows, respect that. They all try to flirt and 'get him'. But, that being said, i dont know if hes 'asking for it' (i.e. flirting, being too friendly, not sticking up for me as his gf by saying please dont do/say that at times...)

So i dont know. Im still sorting thru it. And yes, i have MANY reasons not to trust him, but i dont really like to talk about that.

This girls actions have eliminated her from being his friend. His responsibility to you, from this point on is to contact her one time, and tell her not to call him, email, text or send any sorts of photos because he has a girlfriend. He cannot simply say, oh were just friends, or oh its just a girl I work with... that ship has sailed. She has now become the girl who sends him naughty pictures... and the ONLY thing that he should have to do with her at this point is NOTHING!!

I think the next time you see, think, hear or see him talking to her, you call him up and tell him to take a hike.

Archived