1st post...kinda weird

Hannah13

Alrightayy. Today my bf and i were foolin around, and he fingered me. Problem is, when we were done, he pulled his fingers out and it was covered in blood. I finished my period a week ago...so i just put a tampon in and it was no big deal. But when i got home, it started to hurt so i took it out, and i think my vagina might be ripped a bit? Theres a *piece* i guess, very small, hanging down...and i wasnt sure if that was normal and i just hadnt seen it before?

If its a rip what should i do?

Honestly, I've been a female for 30 yrs, about 15 yrs of them i've been active and i've never heard of such a thing. I would advise going to see a doctor. Also..try googling it to see if you can find any similarity towards your situation.

Please see a doctor! You just never know if he could've had something under his fingernails and now the "piece" is infected. I've been scratched by a guy down there once and I can only imagine how bad you're hurting to compared to how bad this little scratch hurt. I'd suggest getting some baby wipes to...

Archived