How long do you like "it?"

barbielovesmac

20-30 minutes is average for me without foreplay. but i'll go as long as we have time.

longest with one O - 4 hours. sweaty sore mess after that one. some drinking was involved

longest with multiple Os - 10 hours with some rest in between. no drinkin on this one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20-30 minutes is average for me without foreplay. but i'll go as long as we have time.

longest with one O - 4 hours. sweaty sore mess after that one. some drinking was involved

longest with multiple Os - 10 hours with some rest in between. no drinkin on this one

Showoff.....

Ghost makes the rest of us look bad.

sex with myself always gets over pretty quick, its like i roll over and say 'you again!?.... *sigh* fine... lets get this overwith'

lol

haha!!! hilarious!!!

umm the actual deed after i have orgasmed...10-20 min is usually good for me...but keep in mind my last partner not so good with variety, multi tasking or anything of the like...if i was with someone who knew how to work it and change it up i am sure i could go longer...

It depends.

If I'm really into it, I can go for hours.

Usually though, about 30 minutes or less is fine.

My ex from when I was 19, would literally put it in and be done. I was with him for 3 years, so I appreciate it more now! haha

An hour TOPS, and that's pushin it ... lol.

I remember my ex and I had drunk sex once....my god we were both so trashed and I think it went on and on and on and it was just bad all around...niether of us came....we eventually gave up....the bed was hittin the wall....my head was hittin the wall....his head was hittin the wall...it was just bad, lol. Drunk sex is almost never good, lol.

An hour TOPS, and that's pushin it ... lol.

I remember my ex and I had drunk sex once....my god we were both so trashed and I think it went on and on and on and it was just bad all around...niether of us came....we eventually gave up....the bed was hittin the wall....my head was hittin the wall....his head was hittin the wall...it was just bad, lol. Drunk sex is almost never good, lol.

how do you know? Maybe you did and didn't notice because of the liquor? LOL

Ghost must still be young. I'm over 30 now so I'm lucky if I can go twice a week! lol

i'm under 30 yes. even up to at least 50 i will still be young though.

10 hours! That's how.

i was your age. haven't done that since. i have too many things going on now to dedicate a set of 10 hours to. lol part of growing up i guess.

I could never have 10 hours of straight sex. LOL.

I've had a lot of sex in 10 hours....

that's what i said. i didn't say 10 straight hours.

i've gone 4. but then i was so spent i think i slept for like 5 days.

I could never have 10 hours of straight sex. LOL.

The best I ever did was the first night I slept with my wife. We went all night I had 10 of them in one night. It was so much that she completely dried up and we had to use ice cubes to help out lol. But for me after the foreplay 10-15 minutes as I am getting older and past my prime.

I'm OK with 10 hours of sex, however I tend to mix it up with other things like eating or talking or doing the laundry.

This might be sort of "Stingish" of me but when does sex start and when does it end?

Example: say if you go for lunch with your "other" and do the "smouldering long looks" and naughty flirting through the meal. Then you both go back to work but fire sexy emails back and forth all afternoon.

You meet after work and for the drive home you make out during the traffic jam and the stop lights.

When you get to your abode, you make supper together but during that task there's kissing 'n groping and she's prancing around wearing just an apron.

Finally you get down to sexy-task but then take a break because you both want to watch "The office" on television.

After that you are back into it and it's complete episode but then during the post-coital shower it kind of starts up again during the whole soaping, shampooing, shaving, steaming routine.

You both drift off to sleep (dreaming of sweaty,writhing, moaning) but are awoken at 3:00 AM by the neighbor's dog barking. In the process of her leaning over the balcony to investigate you get an idea (heh heh) and she thinks that idea is great so, you know, right back at it.

Finally back to sleep again in each others arms and the alarm goes off so it's up and off to work (watching each other get dressed and cursing the fact that you have to work for a living...and indeed wear clothes at all), around 9:00 AM she emails and says that's she's all blissed out (and sore) from the night before. You think fondly about the night before and suggest that maybe you should meet for lunch again, she says yes, a capital idea and then she drops the fact that she isn't wearing any panties.

You go hmmm ...interesting....and think maybe a picnic lunch in a quiet area of the park might be a good idea. More suggestive emails and general merryment continue all morning. Lunch is erotic-exotic and well, you get the idea.

So tell me, when did the sex begin and when did it end?

The above is a true story...but oh so long ago

I'm OK with 10 hours of sex, however I tend to mix it up with other things like eating or talking or doing the laundry.

Yeah, me too!

Me, I'm going for 4,800 hours of sex. Not nonstop of course. But ongoing.

Broken up with going to the movies, working on projects, taking classes, going on trips, cooking, having long discussions on the sofa, attending parties, working on my decor and yapping on the phone with friends.

Taking a few small breaks here and there for these make for a magical love life.

Archived