Does anyone REALLY enjoy dating? Tell your tales here!

cavaliere

My ex didn't quite go that fast but he was always talking about "when we have kids" and all that.

I always kind of went "yeah...sure" but inside was laughing hysterically.

He was a sweetie.

But how old was your ex? I mean it's still funny at that age but come 29, 30 and doing this? I'll have to ask him how many other relationships he started like this.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was worth it just for the story i get to tell people!!!

he will SHUN you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's he gonna take you hiking in skirts and boots?! I mean cool - hiking as first date but sheesh he could have said "bring some gym clothes."

This happened to me when I was much younger. I went home with a very cute guy who was 8 years older than me. I asked him if he had roommates. He said "no". The next morning, the bedroom door opens and this older woman starts yelling at me "get out of my house "@#$%".

It turns out that he lived at home with his parents who were very Catholic and they thought that I tempted their son.

he will SHUN you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's he gonna take you hiking in skirts and boots?! I mean cool - hiking as first date but sheesh he could have said "bring some gym clothes."

right!?!?

I told him that...you could've mentioned it'd be an OUTDOOR thing.

oh, I left out that he was 3" shorter than me, overweight, balding and had corn kernel teeth

This happened to me when I was much younger. I went home with a very cute guy who was 8 years older than me. I asked him if he had roommates. He said "no". The next morning, the bedroom door opens and this older woman starts yelling at me "get out of my house * * * * * "...

It turns out that he lived at home with his parents who were very Catholic and they thought that I tempted their son.

hahahahahhahaha!

^^ Okay Cairo - I'm falling out of my chair now! ^^

Was this some type of lesson for you? Or just pure fun for her? Why on earth? hehe - I hope my friends never do that to me...

Of course there was that one guy my friend had me meet. hmmmmm

I had a date set with a young lady.

She never called (I was supposed to wait for her call and go pick her up for a nice dinner). I did not have her number. I waited. No call.

I saw her out that next saturday with a guy, she introduced him as her "friend" Jim. So I said "Hi Jim, I was just coming over to harass Lisa for completely blowing me off for our date last Saturday".

He leaned over to me and said "She did the same thing to me last night, I just ran into her here...."

I think we have all heard the story about allie on her first date after her divorce....

Whilst parking her car she asked her date to get out and direct her...

She ran over his foot! Said he grabbed it and was hopping around on one foot yelling!

Here is another creepy one. I met this doctor online. He was doing research at Harvard. He seemed very good on paper. During dinner, he asked me if I was into S & M and how would I feel about taking him home and engaging in some roleplaying. This was a first date !!!

I told him, no thanks.

Needless to say, he never asked me out again.

^ LOL

I was dating a woman I met on-line and it was going swimmingly... until we were out one night she leaned over and said "You don't really know me, I like to be choked"..

Call me a whimp, but that scared me!

When I was in Las Vegas last month, I met a woman on the Strip who said she was a movie producer, drove a Mercedes and was in the process of divorcing a millionaire. She asked me to dinner, and proceeded to order nearly $200 worth of pricey sushi from Koi Restaurant in the Planet Hollywood Resort. All night, she was asking the most inappropriate questions like, "So, what are you packing, hot stuff," rubbing her hands up and down my legs and kissing me on the neck, all while I was actually trying to eat food I couldn't recognize and knew I would be paying through the teeth for at night's end. And she was doing this while we at the bar in full view of ALL the sushi chefs and the other people eating there!

Of course, I didn't sleep with her....and the next day I saw her again on the Strip, this time working. Turns out she sold timeshares outside the Flamingo (it was her second day on the job), drove a Ford and the only movies she ever produced were out of a box in her apartment. Hehe, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

On a side note, she asked me during dinner if I had any magnums on me. I, being naive, thought she was talking about bottles of champagne! I didn't know condoms were called magnums!

Here is another creepy one. I met this doctor online. He was doing research at Harvard. He seemed very good on paper. During dinner, he asked me if I was into S & M and how would I feel about taking him home and engaging in some roleplaying. This was a first date !!!

I told him, no thanks.

Needless to say, he never asked me out again.

Oh man, we must have met the same guy! I went out with a guy and on the first date he told me all about how into S&M he is and how he can never be faithful so he likes multiple women to be his submissive girlfriends. Yikes!

I've been pretty lucky so far, but one girl threw me for a couple of loops.

The first date went great - dinner, comedy club, dancing, making out, then I dropped her home.

Second date she came over to my place. Over dinner, she casually mentioned "I may be out of touch for a few weeks." I asked her why. "Because they found the man who murdered my mother when I was twelve and I'm the star witness at her trial."

Somehow we got past that speedbump and went to bed. Then while we getting physical, she announced "I can't wait til my friend's birthday tomorrow. She's really hot and I hope I can make out with her."

I wished her good luck.

We went out once more after that. Then she emailed me to say that she couldn't date me anymore because she did make out with the other girl...and now other girl was jealous of ME. So she dropped us both. Or so she said. A month later I was eating dinner with friends at an outdoor cafe and she strolled by with the "other woman," hand in hand.

Needless to say, I'm not really down with dating bi chicks from now on.

this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me on a date.

the guy decided that he wanted to take me for a boat ride and we actually ended up being in a boat parade. i was standing in the boat waving to all the people that were on shore and they were waving back and clapping at me.

i thought wow these guys must really like his boat. i looked down and my top had came undone.

Dating sucks.

Dating WITHOUT the benefits of sex is like working without a paycheck, no thanks.

It's an extensive job interview where they ask questions I don't really want to answer because they are either too boring or too personal. The women around here tend to think they are awesome at reading guys so every answer I give is overanalyzed, judged, and used as a platform to leap to the most ridiculous conclusions and assumptions.

I don't enjoy proving myself to anyone -- I don't have to. That seems to be all that dating is -- proving your value as a long term mate. I simply don't care, and I have no desire to be in a real relationship.

Dating sucks, flings are ok as long as I'll never see them again.

Archived