Girls, what makes a guy a keeper

kuiks8

that doesnt sound like words from a jaded mouth at all.

yes.. indeed. i agree. deep down i want a cheating, lying, shifty, and abusive loser who can't hold a job and calls me names... because after all i have a vagina and that means i automatically 'dont know what i want'

So here I am, apparently, every womans dream ! I am no loser I am living an alternate lifestyle.

But I will agree with the sentiment that women do not know what they want. Now, if someone would let my future wife know all about this so she can stop dating her charming fella with a steady income and come running into my arms.

On a more serious note I cannot stress how much I agree that women do not know what they want. I think it is the most valid point in this thread. I guess that simply makes every woman different ?

haha!!!! i think we all need to watch Bruce Almighty. "Since when do people know what they want?"

i agree with this. its the duality of man. not just woman

you men think you're so smart. heehee

A guy who is a keeper-

1. Shares my beliefs and general attitude about life(Positive, optimistic but realistic)

2. Has intelligence, not just book smart but can think independently and not just believe everything he's told, not gullible

3. Has sense of humor- A MUST for me

4. Is mature enough to discuss problems as a adult (not run away and avoid arguments, able to talk about problems honestly and openly)

5. Kind, caring, considerate and understanding

6. Trustworthy, loyal and supportive

7. Has passions and hobbies

8. Appreciates life- is happy about small things and likes to have fun !

9. Can give and receive forgiveness

10. Remembers to love each and every day

IF he's good looking icing on the cake ! Attraction should be there but he doesn't have to be an Adonis.

Archived