panties

charliebrown

I always try and wear cute panties. I have no idea why, if I know I am going to see him I do.

When I know for sure I am not I wear normal ones.

That is very thoughtful and considerate of you. when I wore some good looking boxers I always felt confident like my smiley face one with the nose of the face right at the crotch.

That is very thoughtful and considerate of you. when I wore some good looking boxers I always felt confident like my smiley face one with the nose of the face right at the crotch.

Degan, you have inspired me to make my own thread about guys' underwear...

Always use my nicer side of my underwear drawer for my boyfriend. Even if it's just a day out, you are best to wear something nice. Even if it's just a pair of plain black knickers!

Recently was reading a newspaper, and it mentioned how some women let their partners choose what they wear all the time. My boyfriend told me there and then when I mentioned it to him that he's got no complaints about the underwear I wear, and is happy for me to wear what I like because I wear nice things as well as sexy!!.... although he has a twinkle in his eye when I drag him into a shop when I see something I like the look of.

Archived