Should I be going on a First Date on my BIRTHDAY??

ConfusedDater

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Least he didn't string her along ? I mean he could've went ahead and let her make the drive, been an ancy mess at bday dinner, even more stressed bec he didn't want to pay the bill, and all of this with knowing that she lives too far away?

Or she could have cancelled and his bday would have been ruined...

Cold feet!

Least he didn't string her along ? I mean he could've went ahead and let her make the drive, been an ancy mess at bday dinner, even more stressed bec he didn't want to pay the bill, and all of this with knowing that she lives too far away?

Or she could have cancelled and his bday would have been ruined...

Cold feet!

she took my email pretty well though, i was expecting her to curse me out

long term as in the summer season

either way-the point is meet the person before you dismiss them..some people are worth any amount of distance...you don't know until you meet and see if there is a connection...

who can argue with that?

yeah really.

inknow, but it became bigger than the birthday thing when i started them LONG TERM

you haven't even met her and you are talking long term. pffft.

long term as in the summer season

summer = long term now? dam. i guess i've had 100s of long term gfs.

I can now see why you call yourself confused dater....the distance is not that great...I believe it is under 2 hours.

She needed to be a certain type physically for me to not care about the distance. Other than that it was not going to happen

How old are you?

A date isn't supposed to be about how much money you spend. It's supposed to be about meeting new people and having a good time.

If anything you should want to cancel it because you would rather spend your day with good friends/family. Not because you don't want to pay on your birthday.. That's rather immature in my opinion.

Archived