He snogged me....with tongues!!!!

lillie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy reads the news right? He has to have a more formal speech pattern generally, then, and this probably carries over some into his day to day speaking as he may not want to sound inconsistent to people who hear his voice.

No trust me served he is very well spoken due to his upbringing,although he isnt a snob at all from what i can tell..

Contact has been a little lean since our date. He has to get up at 4am so he goes to bed early on a night. Not sure if this is a no no for me as im quite a night owl. Most of my energy comes in the evening and i like to stay out late at friends houses too. We have only emailed & texed breifly since that night,so im thinking about calling Keifer who lives quite close to see if he would like to go out one night next week. I know it sounds shallow but when i want something & i get a taste of it i have to have it & quick. Iv just been on my own too long & want the whole nine yards asap. I cant be bothered hanging around trying to second guess people. I like it to be very direct,black & white. Do you think im impatient or frustrated? I do!lol ](*,)

But im not getting any younger!

Im going to have to chill!!

But when im so revved up & ready to go,up anchor & set sail!!lol I am very hypo sometimes & i hate dragging my feet. Not that i would tell my prospective partner how eager i was,but i do buzz along at a rate of knots sometimes..

I think im just raring to go with a new,different man. I mean i have had sex with the same man for 4/5 years,who doesnt love me or give me any attention as its just sex. Im like bursting at the seems to be honest! It must be my hormones or something..

Im going to have to chill!!

But when im so revved up & ready to go,up anchor & set sail!!lol I am very hypo sometimes & i hate dragging my feet. Not that i would tell my prospective partner how eager i was,but i do buzz along at a rate of knots sometimes..

I think im just raring to go with a new,different man. I mean i have had sex with the same man for 4/5 years,who doesnt love me or give me any attention as its just sex. Im like bursting at the seems to be honest! It must be my hormones or something..

the girl's gotta have it

the girl's gotta have it

I have T,i just feel like im banging my head against a brick wall..

But i would never let on how frustrated/eager/desperate i am!lol

Or maybe i should? Maybe he would like a forward woman? No better not...

I have T,i just feel like im banging my head against a brick wall..

But i would never let on how frustrated/eager/desperate i am!lol

Or maybe i should? Maybe he would like a forward woman? No better not...

i say the next time you bring him to your room, escape to the bathroom and come out in a garter and a corset...let him decide from there

i say the next time you bring him to your room, escape to the bathroom and come out in a garter and a corset...let him decide from there

I could do that easily. But its just going to end up being all about sex again. Why should i always feel like a madam!! Im more than a plaything,so the next man isnt having any! And thats going to be tougher on me trust me..

I could do that easily. But its just going to end up being all about sex again. Why should i always feel like a madam!! Im more than a plaything,so the next man isnt having any! And thats going to be tougher on me trust me..

a leopard can't change its spots...not healthy

a leopard can't change its spots...not healthy

I know your right. You know where im coming from..

But i am going to try. I need to be loved not desired!

Im just letting off steam,better here than to him or fwb..

Don't go jumping off the deep end Holly! Two weeks ago, you were just exploring getting back into dating. Now you have options and several men in the picture. I'd say that's pretty fast progress in two weeks. Maybe pledge to yourself to spend a month getting to know these men before jumping into anything. You are doing great.

Don't go jumping off the deep end Holly! Two weeks ago, you were just exploring getting back into dating. Now you have options and several men in the picture. I'd say that's pretty fast progress in two weeks. Maybe pledge to yourself to spend a month getting to know these men before jumping into anything. You are doing great.

i say sample each one then narrow the choice down to two

I wont served. But two weeks ago i still had my fwb to help me out with my frustrations. Its like trying to give up smoking,i dont want to sleep with him but i cant help it becasue its like an addiction & the only physical contact i have. And its so easy. Even though fwb knows iv been out dating a couple of times,he will still come round when summoned..I am trying to break the cycle. But without wanting to sound cheap,i cant help my animal instincts,they seem to override my brain & common sense.

I wont jump into bed with ANYONE now,im determined. Im sure i have a mans brain in a womans body. Not that iv ever slept about. I havent had to have i what with having fwb.

To be honest i think im a bit shocked that im actually attracted to a new man. Iv never really done that before,iv always known them for a long time first. So im in virgin territory..

I wont be chasing him or jumping in though,my exterior is as cool as a cucumber,just not the interior!

i say sample each one then narrow the choice down to two

Well thats what i was going to do,but 6 takes some going through! AND iv stalled at number two,he caught me unawares..

Im going to phone Keifer over the weekend anyway. It will keep my mind off number 2...The others will just complicate matters at the moment so il have to put them permanently on hold for now..

the, uhm, 'southern' half of lillie?

Its the opposite way around in England. Im from the north and we are (so it is reported) seen as commoners!lol Like your southerners! haha

But i actually meant something slightly different to north V south...

Its the opposite way around in England. Im from the north and we are (so it is reported) seen as commoners!lol Like your southerners! haha

But i actually meant something slightly different to north V south...

ahha. gotcha.

Hmm, interesting. I would absolutely kiss someone like that on the first date, but I would smoothly lead up to it with flirty body language and flirty touches throughout the night...that way, the girl isn't "shocked" when you go in for the kiss. You know what I'm talking about? The incidental touches on the arm and shoulder, heavy flirting, etc?

Since he did none of them, he just went in for the shocker kiss, which I'm not a fan of. Are you attracted to this guy? Are their any more flags on him? I would actually beware if he keeps doing this with all the boundaries you've set.

get a new plan... pleasure him and end the suspense

Believe it or not i agree with this. LOL If you already said you "warned" him no sex until you want to rip his clothes off he alraedy knows he is going to be getting it at some point.

Believe it or not i agree with this. LOL If you already said you "warned" him no sex until you want to rip his clothes off he alraedy knows he is going to be getting it at some point.

Well doesnt everyone above a certain age get it at some point? Or do they not?

Archived