He snogged me....with tongues!!!!

lillie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get a new plan... pleasure him and end the suspense

Nah.....Iv done that one lots of times..

Its time for a complete new game plan. If he wants me he will have to wait & prove it to me. Not for too long,but maybe a couple of months?? Its going to be hard for me too,but i really have to use this appoach instead of wowing him with sex & hoping he is still interested in me for more than sex..Too risky...

Great date! I take it this was BBBBBC in the home stretch, yes? Don't worry about his posh background v yours, I'm sure you have lots to offer and are a great catch, so don't sell yourself short or get intimidated.

You won't really know his true intentions for quite some time, so just have fun and enjoy the early dates without buying in emotionally. He is obviously very turned on, so you may have to cool him down some, but wouldn't you rather have a tiger than a lamb in the long run?

Maybe meet some of the others to get perspective also. I made the mistake of falling for the first hot one once and missed an opportunity that would have been better in the long run because of it, so consider keeping all your options open, options are good.

do whatever takes over your body lillie. you are an adult.

Im all for that ghost. I am just so sexual you wouldnt believe it! But i have to stop being a mans sexual plaything & have a more full relationship which involves emotion & not just sexual emotion..

I dont want to fall into the trap of sex,where sex is all he is interested in. If he isnt interested in all of me then he get none!!lol And that will be very hard,because i could easily make him my 'fwb' number two!! That way i dont have to worry about what he thinks about me as long as the sex is good..

Nah.....Iv done that one lots of times..

Its time for a complete new game plan. If he wants me he will have to wait & prove it to me. Not for too long,but maybe a couple of months?? Its going to be hard for me too,but i really have to use this appoach instead of wowing him with sex & hoping he is still interested in me for more than sex..Too risky...

he will run for the pub

Great date! I take it this was BBBBBC in the home stretch, yes? Don't worry about his posh background v yours, I'm sure you have lots to offer and are a great catch, so don't sell yourself short or get intimidated.

You won't really know his true intentions for quite some time, so just have fun and enjoy the early dates without buying in emotionally. He is obviously very turned on, so you may have to cool him down some, but wouldn't you rather have a tiger than a lamb in the long run?

Maybe meet some of the others to get perspective also. I made the mistake of falling for the first hot one once and missed an opportunity that would have been better in the long run because of it, so consider keeping all your options open, options are good.

Hi served! It was a great date,i kind of now in retrospect wish we had been on our own!!lol No i dont,at least in public im safe from myself!haha

But yes i agree,i should still go on other dates. Well there is still 3 of them left!

Oh and for the record,i would definitely prefer a tiger to a lamb! And from what he has said on msn he is a tiger,but hasnt had chance to be yet.(long story) Well look no further i say,im here with my handlers whip!!!lol

Im all for that ghost. I am just so sexual you wouldnt believe it! But i have to stop being a mans sexual plaything & have a more full relationship which involves emotion & not just sexual emotion..

I dont want to fall into the trap of sex,where sex is all he is interested in. If he isnt interested in all of me then he get none!!lol And that will be very hard,because i could easily make him my 'fwb' number two!! That way i dont have to worry about what he thinks about me as long as the sex is good..

if you sense it's moving too fast, feel free to stop him and tell him to take it slower. if he likes you enough for more than sex, he will comply.

if you sense it's moving too fast, feel free to stop him and tell him to take it slower. if he likes you enough for more than sex, he will comply.

I know this is really awful to say & says a lot about the flaws in my character,but i cant wait to get him between the sheets! And after last night he might feel the same,not sure.

This is going to be tough because i never anticipated feeling like this about him! I mean i wasnt even that keen on his pic,but he's better in the flesh..Im like a woman possessed now,but i will not never let him know that until i unleash myself on him in the future! haha thats not meant to sound as bad as it does. Im just not very good with words sometimes..

maybe he will bring a friend and the three of you can snog

What?? Why would he do that? And in any case wouldnt he bring another woman? Im having none of that anyway! Im wanting a fulfilling long term relationship here,not group sex!lol

I know this is really awful to say & says a lot about the flaws in my character,but i cant wait to get him between the sheets! And after last night he might feel the same,not sure.

This is going to be tough because i never anticipated feeling like this about him! I mean i wasnt even that keen on his pic,but he's better in the flesh..Im like a woman possessed now,but i will not never let him know that until i unleash myself on him in the future! haha thats not meant to sound as bad as it does. Im just not very good with words sometimes..

when he starts unbuttoning your blouse, you must comply.

wow after one kiss? usually, i don't even have to kiss the girl. lol

it's usually my swagger and the way i talk. but my looks get me in the door sometimes.

What even with such a big head???lol!!! Sorry ghost i am only playing,just couldnt resist that one..

But you know as well as i do that confident men get the girls! And you would certainly get in more than my door just with your looks!!

What even with such a big head???lol!!! Sorry ghost i am only playing,just couldnt resist that one..

But you know as well as i do that confident men get the girls! And you would certainly get in more than my door just with your looks!!

lol @ big head. not at all. i AM confident, but not cocky. i know who i am and i love it. most girls like that i'm blunt, funny, and know myself and my style.

most other guys have no idea who there are, try too hard, are desperate to meet someone, clingy, etc.

not ghost!!

lol @ big head. not at all. i AM confident, but not cocky. i know who i am and i love it. most girls like that i'm blunt, funny, and know myself and my style.

most other guys have no idea who there are, try too hard, are desperate to meet someone, clingy, etc.

not ghost!!

Im like you Im blunt,funny,know myself & i like myself..

If i was in a mans body i would have all the girls!

But im in a womans & its a bit different for us,otherwize i would have took him into the bushes or joined him on the back seat of the cab!!lol

Im like you Im blunt,funny,know myself & i like myself..

If i was in a mans body i would have all the girls!

But im in a womans & its a bit different for us,otherwize i would have took him into the bushes or joined him on the back seat of the cab!!lol

i'm a momma's boy too. so that helps my smoothness.

Yes i agree about the numbers

Iv been thinking & i think i know whats worrying me now. Its because he is very well to do,upper class even. And im not posh,im well turned out i think but im not a patch on him. He's been to university,traveled all over the world,talks very posh & is very cute. Why on earth would he have to put an ad on the local website or be interested in me? Im sure he could have nearly any woman he wants,although he doesnt seem that type..I just dont get it really

awww theres no need to doubt yourself! in fact, it looks as if you're over-analysing the situation. just relax. enjoy his attention and go with the flow of things. time will tell if your really compatible or not; after all, it has only been one date.

awww theres no need to doubt yourself! in fact, it looks as if you're over-analysing the situation. just relax. enjoy his attention and go with the flow of things. time will tell if your really compatible or not; after all, it has only been one date.

Thanks duppy

Im usually very laid back. My motto is what will be will be and i rarely lose sleep over what wont be!lol So yes iv stopped worrying now,im just relaxing now & waiting to see what materializes. I am hoping something does,but if it doesnt thats fine too..

At my friends that night the woman who's birthday it was told us about her brother who also worked as a journalist for the bbc & who now lives in Australia,which was very interesting & im hoping that showed him that just because we dont talk with a silver spoon in our mouths,we are still hard working educated people (of sorts!lol)

So i am now in 'chilled mode' but i will keep you all informed of any changes

Archived